R: Goldy/xerri Simpkin LDU
I: CCJ Wardlaw Powell Scott
Sub: Ford

Missing 5 of the above best 22: corr, comben, Goater, Curtis and LDU

Instead of Ziebell, shiels, hall, spicer, greenwood

Perez in the mix and should play instead of hall while Goater is missing
Prefer Ford on the wing over Tucker.
thats fair
i think the main point was that is the best 23, can tinker with positions within it etc

B: Corr McKay McDonald
HB: Goater Logue Bergman
C: Thomas Phillips Tucker
HF: Sheezel Comben Sleevo
F: Curtis Larkey Zurhaar

Missing 5 of the above best 22: corr, comben, Goater, Curtis and LDU

Instead of Ziebell, shiels, hall, spicer, greenwood

Perez in the mix and should play instead of hall while Goater is missing

The shift in your sentiment towards the last player you’ve named on the bench has not gone unnoticed.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The shift in your sentiment towards the last player you’ve named on the bench has not gone unnoticed.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
he's been better last few weeks but is still borderline best 22 when everyone is fit

and i still believe Curtis Taylor has more upside and flexibility but for now have left him out just

Jack had a great start to the season. Couple of bad kicks and looked proppy at times on Sunday. Probably injured. Why dump him? Bit of calm, he might need a week off but nobody knocking door down to put him - e.g Kallan, Pez, Youngie or Arch. Hall is a roller coaster but he gained 589 metres and that isn’t easy. He linked in the middle and helps combine with kids for some chaos quick ball. Can Young or Perez or Drury do that? Not yet. Will Arch? Doesn’t seem his game.
People said Shiels was done early. Obviously he wasn’t. Had a solid season and you can see he brings leadership to a young group.
Greenwood was an unpopular pick early but he has been playing great footy. Who is playing as good footy in the twos?

Twos are playing decent footy which gives players there a chance to play better and build confidence. I love it that they are winning, great for young boys and the club. Perhaps Cunners comes up this week with Jye and Hugh out. Loving Cunners share his experience down there. Great for development. And young lads have earnt their shot.
Exciting times!

Versus Giants:

Ziebs - Buckets - Logue
Hall - Bergmeister - LMac (playing good old fashioned defender footy, don’t expect him to be Bailey Dale)

Scotty - Cunners - Shiel
Goldy - Wardlow - Phillips

Taryn - CJ - Sheez
Bull - Larks - Steevo

Int: Fordy - Phoenix - Tucker - Powell
Sub: Howe (best on in 2s deserves a shot)

Emg: Hmmm… want kids to play full games. Not watch from the side. Hard one. Laz half in twos then flies to Hobart 🙏

he's been better last few weeks but is still borderline best 22 when everyone is fit

and i still believe Curtis Taylor has more upside and flexibility but for now have left him out just
When's Taylor going to start showing this mythical upside? Been nothing but a tryer for the past two years.

B: Corr McKay McDonald
HB: Goater Logue Bergman
C: Thomas Phillips Tucker
HF: Sheezel Comben Sleevo
F: Curtis Larkey Zurhaar

Perez in the mix and should play instead of ziebell while Goater is missing
best 22 we have fielded this year

only goater/perez and powell missing
instead of the fossils ziebell and shiels