Play in a simulated football league - find great movies and TV shows - play Werewolf - play video games (try our Minecraft server) - argue about politics - listen to music - keep up with science news - play board games - just gasbag - discuss true crime - and so much more.
1. They charge quickerRubbish. Explain why?
Solars! So are we... I personally ****ing hate them!Yeah sparky as well.
Doing lots of solar installs atm, all the installers use hitachi (the drills get used very often, about 5 battery changes a day doing 500+ screws)
I've used dewalt 9/10
makita 7/10 (had those grey capped batterys but is brand new so seemed alright)
milwaukee - 8/10
AEG - 4/10
haha yes i know about ozzito, was unfortunate enough to have to use one once and what a pile of shit it was.
I see your point. But thats the pros on Li-one. I was asking why you think all Ni Cad are crap.1. They charge quicker
2. They are lighter for the same ampere/hours
3. They don't lose their charge sitting in the garage or tool box
4. They can be recharged at any stage without getting "memory lock"
5. They have more total recharges than NiCad's
6. Go to any shop and they will tell you the same
The LXT series batteries are compatible with torches, lights, grinders, saws etc.