Best VPN to use - Need Help

(Log in to remove this ad.)

revo333

Club Legend
Jan 7, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I've been using ExpressVPN for years and never had a problem.

It's good to use when overseas, usually makes the hotels wifi quicker then when you just normally use from the local server.

DaRick

Premiership Player
Jan 12, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
(See avatar)
I use NordVPN, but they were offering a low per-month rate for very long-term use. Plus they're rated very highly here.

I used to use HolaUnblocker because they were free (and worked well enough), but I stopped using them some time back because they increasingly failed to load videos which were geo-blocked.

Interesting to note that even when I don't have NordVPN activated, my IP address is apparently somewhere in New Zealand and has been since the NBN was set up, so I already have some degree of protection. Surely must apply to other people here?

Bomberboyokay if it's bang for your buck you're after, then SurfShark's apparently the best.

Last edited:

imperial_oz

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 7, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Freo, Liverpool, Cardinals
Well with the Government possibly putting in a Stupid Internet Filter like what they have un China.

So I want to be Private and don’t get followed by the government.

I also want to download some stuff on BitTorrent and I been told that you can download without people following what I am doing.

So does anyone know how to set it and what are the Best VPN Clients to use.

Please Help?

Links I have seen and looked at:

https://torrentfreak.com/5-ways-to-download-torrents-anonymously/

http://www.lifehacker.com.au/2014/03/five-best-vpn-service-providers-3/
I was in a similar position and wanting to protect my privacy and after digging around what was available, I selected NordVPN.

They have many servers in many countries so you can log into anywhere you wish to be (great for US Netflix, EPL games etc) They have clients for Windows, Mac, Linux, IOS, Android plus separate clients for Firefox and Chrome. You can have 3 different IP addresses on the one PC concurrently. Also works on your phone when travelling and need to log into your bank using public WiFi.

I will definitely be extending my subscription when this one expires. It's just too useful

Top Bottom