Votes: 21 42.9%
  • Christian Eriksen

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Other

Votes: 4 8.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

TBH make you could have put 7 Spurs players in that team and you wouldn't be being biased. You have arguably the best '11' in the league. Just increase your depth and you'll be pushing for the title next season.
Lol I'm starting to think we might have choked now

premier-league-xi-9ad1d6b7fbd64c2f6395813fc93aded8.jpg

Unlucky: Courtois, Lloris, Pickford, Koscielny, Keane, Alderweireld, Valencia, Herrera, Wanyama, Sigursson, De Bruyne, Mane, Hazard, Lukaku

I'm hugely surprised that y'all picking Verts ahead of Toby. Think Koscielny is being overlooked also

I'm hugely surprised that y'all picking Verts ahead of Toby. Think Koscielny is being overlooked also
For me they have had similar level seasons but Toby missed more games. Kos was next in line for me, prob would have shoehorned him in if the formation was 4 at the back.

Lol come on mate. Sanchez 23 goals and 10 assists and not in TOTY? Really..?
I picked him but can see the argument for him not being in.

In the PFA 4-4-2 team there's no way he gets in over Lukaku or Kane up front. None at all. Comes down to who you'd prefer out on the left out of Hazard and Sanchez. Line ball in spite of stats

In this front 3 I'd say there's 2 clear ahead of him at CF. Kane and Lukaku. Out on the left it's again line ball between Hazard, Alli and Sanchez.

He's most certainly in the frame and I picked him, but he's not a "lock" imo. He's most certainly up for debate.

I picked him but can see the argument for him not being in.

In the PFA 4-4-2 team there's no way he gets in over Lukaku or Kane up front. None at all. Comes down to who you'd prefer out on the left out of Hazard and Sanchez. Line ball in spite of stats

In this front 3 I'd say there's 2 clear ahead of him at CF. Kane and Lukaku. Out on the left it's again line ball between Hazard, Alli and Sanchez.

He's most certainly in the frame and I picked him, but he's not a "lock" imo. He's most certainly up for debate.
Over Kane I'd understand.

But he is virtually neck and neck with Rom.

So in a 442 he's lineball then (which was the PFA formation).
Surely in a 343 he's not that much better than Hazard that it isn't worth being debatable?

Mane carried Liverpool's front line just as admirably as Sanchez did. Just not as long due to injury.

Just like at centrehalf where you could throw a blanket over about 5 players, you can here too imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol at DeBruyne in someone's team. He's had a real down season from his fantastic campaign last season.
It's not that ridiculous when you look at his goal contributionss:

Christian Eriksen - 8 goals 13 assists = 21 involvements and in pretty much everyone's team.
Kevin De Bruyne - 6 goals 16 assists = 22 involvements (from fewer minutes than Eriksen too).

Not that he should be in the XI but I had him in the "unlucky" section, has been one of City's best.

It's not that ridiculous when you look at his goal contributionss:

Christian Eriksen - 8 goals 13 assists = 21 involvements and in pretty much everyone's team.
Kevin De Bruyne - 6 goals 16 assists = 22 involvements (from fewer minutes than Eriksen too).

Not that he should be in the XI but I had him in the "unlucky" section, has been one of City's best.
I guess. Everytime ive seen him he has been poor this season. I know a few of the City lads have said he has been down on his previous season. Maybe i hold him to too high a bar considering how outstanding he was when he first joined City.

He hasn't missed two months or played for a non top 6 side. Wouldn't even say he is the most unlucky to miss. Mane deserves to be in there but can't overlook hazard and alli who've done it for the top two sides

Hazard and alli much better
Gooner hate blinding you mate.

And Alli ain't a LW ;)

So in a 442 he's lineball then (which was the PFA formation).
Surely in a 343 he's not that much better than Hazard that it isn't worth being debatable?

Mane carried Liverpool's front line just as admirably as Sanchez did. Just not as long due to injury.

Just like at centrehalf where you could throw a blanket over about 5 players, you can here too imo.
Yeah hard to split Hazard and Sanchez, I agree with the rest of your post.

Back