Keeper Lg. BFDL - 2024 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello. I’m overseas as of Sunday and will be away till after round 3. Should still have internet to set my lineup but just a heads up if I can’t be contacted or fluff the time difference.
This sounds fun!

Also, I'll be in Europe for 6 weeks from May-June so I will feel your pain. Not sure how I'll go with having to set a lineup by Wednesday night in real time. :D

This sounds fun!

Also, I'll be in Europe for 6 weeks from May-June so I will feel your pain. Not sure how I'll go with having to set a lineup by Wednesday night in real time. :D
Where in Europe are you going? I'm also going to Europe in May for 3 months around Spain and Scandinavia primarily, so I'll join you in doing my best in setting teams:)

Where in Europe are you going? I'm also going to Europe in May for 3 months around Spain and Scandinavia primarily, so I'll join you in doing my best in setting teams:)
Heading to Dublin, then Scotland driving down to London, train to France, fly to Italy and Greece and then fly home.

So 6 countries in about 5.5 weeks overall.

Your welcome flaps I have also forgotten to set my team for Thursdays game in this league which is much more costly than in the other. Lost Bailey & Wilmot who are my no 2 fwd and back options along with Answerth and donuts is the result. Stupid Thursday game. Enjoy ur trip buddy

Your welcome flaps I have also forgotten to set my team for Thursdays game in this league which is much more costly than in the other. Lost Bailey & Wilmot who are my no 2 fwd and back options along with Answerth and donuts is the result. Stupid Thursday game. Enjoy ur trip buddy

You already told us this hehe.

Does anyone else set their team a couple rounds in advance? You can select rounds in the future and see who has a game and set your 22. That’s how I’ve planned for bye rounds in previous seasons. Also helpful to avoid deadlines and donuts.
Never knew this was a thing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone else set their team a couple rounds in advance? You can select rounds in the future and see who has a game and set your 22. That’s how I’ve planned for bye rounds in previous seasons. Also helpful to avoid deadlines and donuts.
I also had no idea of this. Thanks, it could be very useful for us travellers,:)

Heading to Dublin, then Scotland driving down to London, train to France, fly to Italy and Greece and then fly home.

So 6 countries in about 5.5 weeks overall.
Sounds like a great trip. Enjoy and stay safe.
I've got a few days in Amsterdam, then hiking across Spain (around 800 KMs or so), then flying to Finland and then via Eurail trains to Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Germany, Austria, Hungary, Slovenia, Switzerland and then home. I'm on an international recruiting drive for Puppy Power.;)

Sounds like a great trip. Enjoy and stay safe.
I've got a few days in Amsterdam, then hiking across Spain (around 800 KMs or so), then flying to Finland and then via Eurail trains to Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Germany, Austria, Hungary, Slovenia, Switzerland and then home. I'm on an international recruiting drive for Puppy Power.;)
That's a huge trip!

How was India? I havent been back there post-covid19, but have spent a bit of time there previously and am keen to get back.

It was amazing. My partner has always wanted to go but it wasn’t a must go for me but we had a fantastic time. The history of that place is out of control and the food is sensational.

It was amazing. My partner has always wanted to go but it wasn’t a must go for me but we had a fantastic time. The history of that place is out of control and the food is sensational.
The food can be amazing.. I dont recommend eating a Goat Biryani out of a street vendor's car boot on a 48 degree day in Delhi.. 🤢

Where did you go? I have spent about 9 months there in total, but have not really ventured outside of the Himalayan foothills in Uttarakhand..

The food can be amazing.. I dont recommend eating a Goat Biryani out of a street vendor's car boot on a 48 degree day in Delhi.. 🤢

Where did you go? I have spent about 9 months there in total, but have not really ventured outside of the Himalayan foothills in Uttarakhand..

I avoided all car boot food on offer.
Did real touristy stuff, Delhi, Jaipur and Agra. I’m getting married later this year so we opted for a tour which was really good and it made everything very easy. Having not done one before I was very surprised at how much I enjoy just being told what to do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back