Bickley Out Of IR Game!!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

So what you looking for me Santos L Helper????? go one have a crack mate........................just stay in the back of you panel van pulling your ****:mad: :mad:

You Port Pofftas are hopeless get over it you idiots, Bickley is a Champion he will always be a Champion and he has done what no Port Captian will ever do and hold up Back to Back Premiership cups, go join arseh*le Weagner and go play in the traffic idiot:rolleyes: :mad:

Re: Re: Re: Bickley Out Of IR Game!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by noddy
Not often i 'll agree with any of your comments but i definitely can't argue with this one.

So you concur? I concur! DaveW do you concur? It seems noddy concurs...

I don't know about concur but I don't care.

International Rules. Meh. Who cares?

**** certainly doesn't.

Bickley's last game was at the 'gabba and he was chaired off by his teammates. That was the end.

Originally posted by maccas_no1
How can you say that Dyertribe, Mark Bickley is a tough hard player thats the way he plays the game thats why he is a champion, you cant say you dont admire tough hard players that what the game is about, the AFL are trying to turn it into a netball fiasco:rolleyes: if that was back in the good old day there would have been no drama, the irish bloke wasnt even hurt:rolleyes:

International Rules is a hybrid, the part we have from the Irish is that it has some rules; and if Bickley is going to be a thug and miss out on the next game that's his look out. He made a mistake and he's got to pay. Do you want the AFC and Mark Bickley to be the precious favourites who can't be suspended for what they do? That's certainly going to make for a man's game.

Originally posted by macca23
Port Adelaide supporters with very short memories, and an inability to recognize the snipers in their own side.

Cant remember the last time a Power player was suspended for 5 weeks. Also cant remember the last time a Power player purposely used an elbow to do extreme damage to someones face. Maybe i cant remember these two things for a reason.

I can recognise we have 'snipers', I can also recognise none of them have done the sort of damage Bickley did.

Bickley whacked a bloke pretty hard after he got rid of the ball with a swinging right arm. Had the Irish blokes head been a foot further forward than it was then he could well have a plate in his face the way Wakelin did. Im sure Bickley is dissapointed he wont play tomorrow....im also sure Bickley realises that he did something wrong and was duly punished for it. Tho Bickleys incident was small fry compared to what mop-head did.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back