Big Bash

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah claiming bets after your bet has won is not on and you have been pulled up before on it so do it before the start or not at all and it is a clear board rule.
Eh? I was responding to someone talking about the wild ride that was last night's game.. Sorry for contributing to a discussion.

Never mind won't post on this board if everyone has a stick up their ass.

Eh? I was responding to someone talking about the wild ride that was last night's game.. Sorry for contributing to a discussion.

Never mind won't post on this board if everyone has a stick up their ass.

Just post by the rules and surely you know that claiming winning bets after the fact is not on??

No need to get all uppity about it when pulled up and it has been a board rule for over 10 years on here.

Just post by the rules and surely you know that claiming winning bets after the fact is not on??

No need to get all uppity about it when pulled up and it has been a board rule for over 10 years on here.
Care to point out where it's clearly set out in the rules? I wasn't gloating or bragging, was just agreeing it was a crazy game last night.

Oh just spotted it buried in another rule. So I'm allowed to do it if I have proof apparently? All good will remember in future.

Proof helps but still just post them before the event and everyone else can do it.

We are going to wipe the proof bit from the rules soon as then blokes just post what they want regarding what they have proof for with a look at me factor which the board does not need.

balmainforever

Care to point out where it's clearly set out in the rules? I wasn't gloating or bragging, was just agreeing it was a crazy game last night.

Then the details of the bet add zero to your post.

Proof helps but still just post them before the event and everyone else can do it.

We are going to wipe the proof bit from the rules soon as then blokes just post what they want regarding what they have proof for with a look at me factor which the board does not need.

balmainforever
No worries, will keep in mind.

Just make a 'BOOMS' thread where people can post resulted bets to their hearts content, just like they do on twitter... Then you can just shift the posts there ;)

Just make a 'BOOMS' thread where people can post resulted bets to their hearts content, just like they do on twitter... Then you can just shift the posts there ;)
Just noticed that sub board for tracking peoples bets, maybe that's the way to go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just noticed that sub board for tracking peoples bets, maybe that's the way to go.

Still need to be posted before the event starts.

Even with screen shots in a unread tracking an individuals bets? Hard to bull s**t a screen shot.

People have done it before with BS Photo shops.

How hard is it to post the bets BEFORE the event anyway? It provides clarity or else people will just post bets that win that they have proof for after events claiming they are punting gurus who never lose!

The rules have been re written now anyway and it is before the event or not at all regardless of proof.

People have done it before with BS Photo shops.

How hard is it to post the bets BEFORE the event anyway? It provides clarity or else people will just post bets that win that they have proof for after events claiming they are punting gurus who never lose!

The rules have been re written now anyway and it is before the event or not at all regardless of proof.
Probably because this place isn't first in mind when I chuck something on. But fair enough. I've said a few times now I'll keep it in mind.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back