Big Bash

Remove this Banner Ad

Will Lynn be back for finals? You'd think he would be the difference between winning and losing finals.
There are no International games on the big bash finals dates, although do not see them being able to play and they should be in new zealand for the one day series on the actual final. I would say if ur in the team you will be rubbing urself out of big bash.

There are no International games on the big bash finals dates, although do not see them being able to play and they should be in new zealand for the one day series on the actual final. I would say if ur in the team you will be rubbing urself out of big bash.

Yeah, I'd let it ride.

But if you did cash out, you could double your money. Hold the $160 and use the rest to reinvest in the knockout finals. You'd think they would be around even money in each game without Lynn. And if they won you'd still be around a $400 collect all up? Just guessing here though.

Interesting that Topsport no longer offer unders on their over/under props. I called up to ask for a quote on the Renegades 6OT total and they said I could only bet on over 53.5 and they don't offer unders because it encourages match fixing.

I needed 26 fours for a middle. Hogg hit a four off the second last ball to make it 27.

I hate KP. He did a Bill Buckner earlier in the innings where the ball slid straight through his fingers and onto the boundary. It may or may not be reasonable to say there was just as much riding on my middle as there was on the Red Sox in the 1986 World Series.

200.gif

On sportsbet lookin at Thunder most runs for tournament.
Cummins 2.25 on 133 (in Aus squad, perhaps 1 game to play).
Morgan 3.25 on 159 (done for the tournament).
Rohrer 6.50 on 84
Gibson 8.00 on 97
Patterson 8.00 on 83.
Watson 26.00 on f/all.
There are 3 digs left for Thunder. Not bad odds if u think any of Rohrer/Patterson/Gibson can nut out 70+ runs in 3 knocks. May look at batting line up when comes out tonite and have a dabble on one.

On sportsbet lookin at Thunder most runs for tournament.
Cummins 2.25 on 133 (in Aus squad, perhaps 1 game to play).
Morgan 3.25 on 159 (done for the tournament).
Rohrer 6.50 on 84
Gibson 8.00 on 97
Patterson 8.00 on 83.
Watson 26.00 on f/all.
There are 3 digs left for Thunder. Not bad odds if u think any of Rohrer/Patterson/Gibson can nut out 70+ runs in 3 knocks. May look at batting line up when comes out tonite and have a dabble on one.

Going huge and throwing a fiver on Gibson.

He didn't even bat last nite but odds are into 5s for Gibson. 3s for Rohrer and Patterson. I know u only had a 5er but cash out for all options would have been profit.

Found it annoying that he was batting far down the order despite performing better than Patterson.

Got on Chris Jordan most poles Strikers at 6s, into 1.05 yesterday and now I hear he's ruled out of tournament cos hammy. wicked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

27 by my count?
Yeah. It was tense with an over to go. Hodge had brought in the field given the Stars required three runs to win off six balls so they needed to defend runs. At that stage they were on 27 runs. They ended up making their three runs with a single and a two. I thought any ball that beat mid off would beat the entire field and go through for a boundary and the winning runs but it fortunately didn't eventuate that way.

Got paid out in full on my Chris Jordan most wickets for strikers. 30 at 6s. He tied with Laughlin and Sodhi. Happy days, Mwa ha ha.
On another note. Like Hobart first 6 overs against Perth at 2 bucks. Shortt, Paine and McDermott have a crack even if it doesnt pay off, while Maxy Klinger, Marsh and Bell all like to work into an innings. Just hope Wild Thanggg doesnt get picked for Hobart and get the new rock.

And now sportsbet the filthy pigs have just taken the money back without notice. Have I mentioned they're filthy pigs?

Always take the money out asap when they make an error. They had some cash back special a couple of years ago, gave me my $100 back and another 5min I got another $100 again lol. Took it all out right away then laid low and din't use that account for a little before depositing again and it was fine.

Really like Hobart first 6 overs now at 2 bucks as they need not only win but a ridiculous run rate to get in the four, also relying on results. Perth have never been fast starters.

Really like Hobart first 6 overs now at 2 bucks as they need not only win but a ridiculous run rate to get in the four, also relying on results. Perth have never been fast starters.

Can get that at around $1.75 on TAB. Think Hobart have a slightly more aggressive top 4 batting order compared to Perth's as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back