FTA-TV Big Brother 2022: Back to the Future All Stars

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tahan is married to a very well earning v8 super car driver and might have had a kid?
Skye is the main one I’m shocked isn’t returning (although she also is pretty loaded with a couple of kids now I think)

Yeah that plain as * v8 car driver.

Definitely batting up that dude.

Tahan is married to a very well earning v8 super car driver and might have had a kid?
Skye is the main one I’m shocked isn’t returning (although she also is pretty loaded with a couple of kids now I think)
Davey Reynolds
Very funny lad

Wasn't she a out and loud and proud lesbian?

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
Yes.

It was sarcastic.

I know she was advertising the fact she was same sex couple which lasted like a fortnight before she wanted some of that drew dick.

Not many blokes that drive like that for a living known for looks. Can't be too picky. Can't always be Peter perfect.

Are you saying Peter was on ‘Easey Street’ in that department?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes.

It was sarcastic.

I know she was advertising the fact she was same sex couple which lasted like a fortnight before she wanted some of that drew dick.

Sarcasm or not it’s fair, she was pretty loud about her sexuality (from memory she was not bisexual until she hooked up with drew). Sexuality is obviously fluid but yeh… not a great look.
In saying that who wouldn’t fall for (Anthony) Drew, what a dreamboat.

Sarcasm or not it’s fair, she was pretty loud about her sexuality (from memory she was not bisexual until she hooked up with drew). Sexuality is obviously fluid but yeh… not a great look.
In saying that who wouldn’t fall for (Anthony) Drew, what a dreamboat.

Sarcastic to the question of did I watch it, not to the rest.

Yeah I don't really care what someone fancies, but if you make a big part of your personality 'is a lesbian' then within weeks of meeting some guy, you've gone full 180 and are now cheating on your missus with a guy, it's not a good look. Interesting to hear she's still with guys.

Are you saying Peter was on ‘Easey Street’ in that department?

e0b1211c7448fe613f4322d47202a148

He probably didn't have to work too hard in the 70s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back