FTA-TV Big Brother 2022: Back to the Future All Stars

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starts Monday.

Some of the originals are coming back, but how about instead you just go back to the original format you dumb Ch7 twats. Will tune in for a bit to see the old crew, but will end up no doubt being the same old boring s**t of challenges, alliances talk + secret bunkers.

Starts Monday.

Some of the originals are coming back, but how about instead you just go back to the original format you dumb Ch7 twats. Will tune in for a bit to see the old crew, but will end up no doubt being the same old boring s**t of challenges, alliances talk + secret bunkers.
Yeh this should absolutely tickle my fancy but im a luke warm at best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah Tully's going in. Did not know. Hope the house has an extra extra + extra supply of kleenex.

Yeh this is the main reason i SHOULD be excited.

The previews have shown her having a meltdown because Drews new girlfriend is in there... amusingly she announced a couple of month ago her new boyfriend (who she has been with since before she went into the house) so it will be interesting to see how that all plays out on her socials.

why-not-both.jpg

The final debate between Prime Minister Scott Morrison and Labor Leader Anthony Albanese will air on Channel Seven next Wednesday – but not until Big Brother is finished.

The new season of the reality show with launch on Monday and will take precedence over the third debate between the leaders next week, with the show not due to finish until after 9pm.

:thumbsupv1:

The final debate between Prime Minister Scott Morrison and Labor Leader Anthony Albanese will air on Channel Seven next Wednesday – but not until Big Brother is finished.

The new season of the reality show with launch on Monday and will take precedence over the third debate between the leaders next week, with the show not due to finish until after 9pm.

:thumbsupv1:
Its funny, i both admire and abhor this decision in equal measure.

We probably should care more about the election debate but i honestly dont.

Its funny, i both admire and abhor this decision in equal measure.

We probably should care more about the election debate but i honestly dont.

I am the same honestly this year I wish we had the US system jeez, neither one of them is any good and I'm always saying "get off my tv lol"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back