FTA-TV Big Brother 2022: Back to the Future All Stars

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look at Sam's instagram Account she has said Drew has confirmed that he was talking about her. She also has apologised to Tim
Very interesting, pretty dirty from Drew. It's just a game and they need to eventually vote each other out but that was a low blow. I'm tipping they aren't still together? Lol

Very interesting, pretty dirty from Drew. It's just a game and they need to eventually vote each other out but that was a low blow. I'm tipping they aren't still together? Lol
Eh, its a game, if he was saying it a longer term sense then its all fine by me personally.

If they were saying it in the next vote thats not great.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone please explain to me what benefit there was for Dave to not just nominate 3 newbies?

Dont get me wrong, that was good twist television but what did nomming the way he did benefit him and his alliance?
None. If you’re going to nom an OG, it had to be Drew…

Part of me thinks they were playing the long game by removing Trev, knowing he might be more popular as the season goes on.

Should of been Drew up. Couples always make it to the end unless to move them on early. You ha e two assured votes plus if each gets a good friend they become a block of four.

I feel like this is who Tim was angling for Dave to nominate but Dave too dumb dumb to pick up what he was puttin' down.
I’m not sure, it really feels like Tim is just pushing buttons out of boredom.

This whole Tully thing was 100% what he did and said. Dave’s a dumbass but Tim absolutely played him into Trevor and now Tully for mine (except Reggie blew it fir him).

He even bragged to Bb about it and that he’d have no blood on his hands (again)

Feels very scripted this season. Do they get given scripts. Are they just a bunch of actors into there. Lot of stuff going on this season being completely scripted. Is way more obvious then previous season.

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

In this instance he was right tho. So who was the 3rd vote again?
Didn’t he say “Tim never lies”?

No way you can cut that so that he’s correct, he didn’t lie this time, but he still lies.

As for the third, I have no idea, for two very well defined alliances they both seem to be absolutely all over the place with boring patterns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back