Games & Recreation BigFooty Death List 2017 Congratulations hong_kong_bond.

Remove this Banner Ad

Me too, and felt so bad for it too. It could be an interesting year given there are several lists this year still rolling
I'm sure we're of the same opinion here: I'm utterly ashamed of the words I Googled this morning.

Google was making me check that I wasn't a robot ffs on every 3rd search or so. I guarantee that we will come up with the same names.
Wait until you see my curve ball ;).

Well I haven't put u18 on my list and won't so good luck if you have.
The ones in black are my new picks, others are known from this season. Benny boy is a roughie.
View attachment 443818
I have some Under 18's on my notepad however that's not the curve ball. You'll see it, when you see it and you'll know exactly what it is.

I'll be adding Sultan onto my list. Too valuable not to. We may share one or two more inclusions but doubt we'll have the same list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are you Santa?

After confronting a man on the roof, who inadvertently falls off when Drakescoffeecake startles him, then vanishes leaving his Santa Claus outfit behind, they discover eight reindeer on the roof and Charlie convinces Drakescoffeecake to put on the suit and finish Santa's work for him. As the morning comes, the reindeer return to the North Pole to Santa's Workshop, where the head elf Bernard explains that, due to a clausical contract written on a card Drakescoffeecake found on Santa, in putting on the suit and entering the sleigh he has accepted the "Santa Clause" and has agreed to the responsibilities of that position.

Just found out the youtuber Angry Grandpa has died after a short battle of skin cancer
Sad news. Was a good youtube channel to flick through every now and then.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I'll get the thread up for the 2018 version in the next couple of days; so everyone has a couple of weeks to start, finish, or refine their lists and get them in before the deadline.

Should it be a liveline?

1st|hong_kong_bond|Joost Van Der Westhuizen, Glen Campbell, Malcolm Young, Gord Downie, Daisy Berkowitz|208\
2nd|RobbieGray17|Jimmy Snuka, Joost Van Der Westhuizen, John Wetton, Glen Campbell, Colin Meads, Gord Downie|200\
3rd|sorted|Mary Tyler-Moore, Joost Van Der Westhuizen, Malcolm Young, Gord Downie|158\
4th|ClarkeM|Mary Tyler-Moore, Jimmy Snuka, Lou Richards, Glen Campbell, Malcolm Young, Gord Downie|155\
5th|Milera2Betts|Mary Tyler-Moore, Joost Van Der Westhuizen, Helmut Kohl, Steve Sumner, King Michael, Bruce Forsyth, Mario Soares|150\
6th|exile|Mary Tyler-Moore, Joost Van Der Westhuizen, Colin Meads, Antony Booth, Malcolm Young|145\
7th|Elvis|Mary Tyler-Moore, John Hurt, Joost Van Der Westhuizen, Malcolm Young|134\
8th|MAXIMUM GAWNAGE|Glen Campbell, Jimmy Snuka, Malcolm Young, Gord Downie|129\
9th|Showbag|Lou Richards, Gord Downie, Connie Johnson|120\
9th|kane249|Jimmy Snuka, Lou Richards, Sasha Lakovic, Smith Hart|120\
9th|Vooligan|John Hurt, Joost Van Der Westhuizen, Lou Richards, Malcolm Young|120\
12th|Cole Dammett|Mary Tyler-Moore, Joost Van Der Westhuizen, Lou Richards, Malcolm Young|117\
13th|RedmanWasHere|Joost Van Der Westhuizen, Jerome Golmard|112\
14th|ThePassenger|Mary Tyler-Moore, Joost Van Der Westhuizen, Glen Campbell, Hugh Hefner|103\
15th|Marklar_33|Jimmy Snuka, Joost Van Der Westhuizen, Colin Meads|101\
16th|ash_1050|Mary Tyler-Moore, Joost Van Der Westhuizen, Glen Campbell|94\
17th|tants, St Mark, 04_Durif|Joost Van Der Westhuizen, Malcolm Young|91

The rest of you should be ashamed of yourselves

Remove this Banner Ad

Back