Games & Recreation BigFooty Death List 2018. Host-Milera2Betts

Remove this Banner Ad

So many dead people, not one on my list :thumbsdown:
1814.jpg

Picking Avicii might've been a stretch.
I think having Avicii on your list this year would pique the interest of the authorities. No chance anyone picked that.

To be honest though I'm a tiny bit surprised no one had Shane Yarran, with all of his personal and legal issues last year. Ben Cousins has been on my list for a few years for these reasons. Wow that sounds incredibly morbid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think having Avicii on your list this year would pique the interest of the authorities. No chance anyone picked that.

To be honest though I'm a tiny bit surprised no one had Shane Yarran, with all of his personal and legal issues last year. Ben Cousins has been on my list for a few years for these reasons. Wow that sounds incredibly morbid.
Neale Daniher sadly is on a few lists

My first reaction to Shane Yarran dying was to check if Dayle Garlett was eligible (he isn't BTW, no Wiki page).

Last edited:
Never heard of Oman being a holiday destination. One of the places the Socceroos try to get in and out of as quickly as possible. Yemen is like a full on war zone isn't it, I wouldn't be holidaying in the neighbourhood.

My sister lived there for several years working as a nurse. Says it has absolutely beautiful parts, and quite safe in the main areas.

Border areas adjoining Yemen are the dangerous part (as is Yemen itself).
http://smartraveller.gov.au/Countries/middle-east/Pages/oman.aspx

Remove this Banner Ad

Back