Podcast BigFooty Eagles Podcast - First Month in Review

Remove this Banner Ad

The BigFooty Eagles podcast is back by alleged demand in 2023!

Same drill as last season: live streamed on Facebook, Twitter and Twitch. Watch live and get your comments on the show, or check us out on demand in social feeds, podcast feeds or Spotify.

This is our fifth season since we relaunched the show, and we've had great groups of both regular guests and viewers/listeners (hi mum) over the journey. This year, I'd really love to feature more posters and truly make it the board's show. If you're passionate, if you've got something to say, if you want to give it a crack as a one off, or even if you have an idea for content you'd like to see, please jump in the thread or shoot me a DM.

Have you ever wanted to try live streaming/broadcasting? Guest spots? Host spots? Jump on in and have a go.

There's very few barriers to entry; some headphones, a mic and a webcam are all that's required (webcam optional, if you don't want to out yourself to internet weirdos of BigFooty). We'll take care of the rest.

We'll launch with at least one show next week, keep your eyes peeled for that one and get involved if you're keen.

Hey 👋🏻 is this also listenable post the live on Spotify etc?
Yep mate, should be available through Spotify or any podcast provider.

Ep 1 has been uploaded and updated, so if you’re subscribed it should pull through into your feed overnight.

Podcast number 1 and doubtful there will be a more polarising statement for the rest of the year than "I really rate Griffin Logue".

Cheers for the podcast lads, good stuff. On Griffin Logue - apparently Clarko very early on said to him he’s gonna make him an All Australian back. Let’s see how it plays out

Cheers for the podcast lads, good stuff. On Griffin Logue - apparently Clarko very early on said to him he’s gonna make him an All Australian back. Let’s see how it plays out
Hope Darling kicks 10 and I get roasted on the next ep.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey great pod guys but one quick question. Are you changing the format this year so that HoneyBadger35 is the half cut podcaster instead of keys? Griffin Logue? Minimum six beers in.

Hey great pod guys but one quick question. Are you changing the format this year so that HoneyBadger35 is the half cut podcaster instead of keys? Griffin Logue? Minimum six beers in.
YOU’LL ALL SEE

(in Round 2 after we romp home)

He’s really good! Would have been the perfect Shep replacement. If he didn’t wear purple this would be a unanimous opinion #OnHere

I think he’s more of a key back than a Shep replacement but I rate him, he definitely should be on a list somewhere. Unfortunately for him there were others ahead of him at Freo, but he’ll go well at North.

I think he’s more of a key back than a Shep replacement but I rate him, he definitely should be on a list somewhere. Unfortunately for him there were others ahead of him at Freo, but he’ll go well at North.
With Barrass/Gov/Logue and our midfield, we’d win every game 1-0.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back