Podcast BigFooty Eagles Podcast - First Month in Review

Remove this Banner Ad

hey guys can i ask why i'm never on? i've asked for years and i just never get asked?

What do i need to do to get on the podcast? i think i can provide some good insights tbh, isnt this an inclusive forum? don't feel very included

With the Eagles universe as we know it, burning down around us, and nothing but a long dystopian landscape ahead of us - it's somehow reassuring to see Keys slurping down his usual podcast intake of sherberts!
Good show guys...

With the Eagles universe as we know it, burning down around us, and nothing but a long dystopian landscape ahead of us - it's somehow reassuring to see Keys slurping down his usual podcast intake of sherberts!
Good show guys...

I am to beer as Nero was to fiddles

I am considering a move back to Perth. I'm not very knowledgeable, but I can talk the leg off a tree. Imagine me and Keys on the pod together, it'd be a swear-fest from start to finish and all we'd hear from Badge is groans. :tearsofjoy:

Edit: the leg off a tree? I need to lay off the g&ts

im really confused, why cant i get on the podcast??? how many times do i have to ask, is it only people from a cult? like get me on it

Hey guys i've asked before...but any chance i can get on the poddy this year?

Thanks mate, HoneyBadger35 this has been years in the making mate. Get 'the boy' on

hey guys can i ask why i'm never on? i've asked for years and i just never get asked?

What do i need to do to get on the podcast? i think i can provide some good insights tbh, isnt this an inclusive forum? don't feel very included

im really confused, why cant i get on the podcast??? how many times do i have to ask, is it only people from a cult? like get me on it

1) There’s a BF Eagles podcast exclusivity policy which blocks people who’ve appeared on a competing platform. Unfortunately your call to trade radio breaches this policy
2) The podcast has a 10,000 minimum likes qualification for participation
3) Bigfooty rules stipulate any promoted podcasts can’t have participants with more than 5 infractions
4) You aren’t in our cult

1) There’s a BF Eagles podcast exclusivity policy which blocks people who’ve appeared on a competing platform. Unfortunately your call to trade radio breaches this policy
3) Bigfooty rules stipulate any promoted podcasts can’t have participants with more than 5 infractions
why do you need to be a jerk about it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Alphy is worthy of a mid-season podcast rookie pick and a try out with the seniors
Podcast salary cap be damned

We didn’t open up a spot.

Ochre is probably out for the season but we’re holding out hope he’ll be back for round 24.

Yeah, 10,000 likes....

I meet that criteria... :oops::oops::oops::oops:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back