Podcast BigFooty Eagles Podcast - First Month in Review

Remove this Banner Ad

7q78qi.jpg

Poddy tonight?

Thinking of doing a podcast forum of sorts with more posters from here?
Absolutely, happy to have new voices if there’s some insightful posters who are keen.

Insightful not a requirement, to be clear.

Absolutely, happy to have new voices if there’s some insightful posters who are keen.

Insightful not a requirement, to be clear.

Fresh voices you say?

hey guys can i ask why i'm never on? i've asked for years and i just never get asked?

What do i need to do to get on the podcast? i think i can provide some good insights tbh, isnt this an inclusive forum? don't feel very included

Sorry folks, meant to fix it last week and got hammered with non pod related business aka real life, the absolute dick.

Will fix it in the coming days if you want to hear the pre Sydney expectations (lol) or the post Sydney ranting (also lol).

Back on track this week.

Sorry folks, meant to fix it last week and got hammered with non pod related business aka real life, the absolute dick.

Will fix it in the coming days if you want to hear the pre Sydney expectations (lol) or the post Sydney ranting (also lol).

Back on track this week.

Maybe you should start charging a fee for desperate posters to appear on the pod?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm so out of it over here in QLD. To get any useful info, I'd have to (god forbid) to things like Twitter and Insta and (shudder) subscribe to The West.

The West and useful info are as well known to each other as China and freedom of the press

Remove this Banner Ad

Back