Podcast BigFooty Eagles Podcast - First Month in Review

Remove this Banner Ad

This week’s show should be showing up in your feed now (Spotify first, then other pod apps shortly after).

Also just realised I sounded like I was in that dodgy submarine throughout the whole episode, sorry about that. No clue what the * is going on at the moment, BigFooty Eagles Pod currently displaying great synergy with the Eagles 2023 season by copping new and exciting curve balls every week.

This week’s show should be showing up in your feed now (Spotify first, then other pod apps shortly after).

Also just realised I sounded like I was in that dodgy submarine throughout the whole episode, sorry about that. No clue what the * is going on at the moment, BigFooty Eagles Pod currently displaying great synergy with the Eagles 2023 season by copping new and exciting curve balls every week.

Will the previous weeks shows also be uploaded or just this weeks?

you're a joke mate and discriminate...been asking polity for years and you still wont ever put me on, just admin you're pipsqueak

you're a joke mate and discriminate...been asking polity for years and you still wont ever put me on, just admin you're pipsqueak
You’re not helping your cause here chieftain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hoping for either Potato chip Brands, or Flavours this week.
Hopefully the win doesn't detract from what we are all here for.

No show sorry tonight, apologies to the listeners and Luke Shuey who has now been deprived of a tribute segment.

I know it will be hard to win a hero nomination outside of the Eagles, unless draft picks come up....
My nom for Hotw if i miss the poddy with work tonight. RDT_20230824_1404442727670987723347428.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
HoneyBadger35 I've checked all the feeds and there's still nothing from after Round 19 on Spotify or any other podcast feed. Have you gone dark? I know it's after the fact, but I will still enjoy catching up with the pods that I have missed because I need to sleep if you could put them up?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back