Bitcoin, will you join the pyramid scheme and get rich?

Remove this Banner Ad

From what I've read anyone who isn't buying bitcoin is a moran and anyone who is buying Bitcoin is a new age financial wizard who can offer unsolicited financial advice.

Which one are you?

I'm the one that laughs at people who lose about 90% of their gains in trading fees.

original-grid-image-16874-1398133491-9.jpg

I'm the one that laughs at people who lose about 90% of their gains in trading fees.

original-grid-image-16874-1398133491-9.jpg
You don't look like you're laughing in that photo. In fact you look slightly concerned at how little Bitcoin you own. o_O

Bought bitcoin two years ago... all I can say is get on peeps. You won’t regret it. I’m looking to redraw the mortgage a little and will have paid the house off in full with the profit by this time next year

Will go down in history as the biggest Ponzi scheme of all time. Paper profits look so great until everybody wants to withdraw their cash.
It’s followed the exact same path of the other ponzi schemes. The huge rise, the correction, then the bandwagon and the peak, next step is the fall to nothing. The ship has sailed and anyone getting on now has rocks in their head, unless they are only using disposible cash they can afford to lose and looking for a quick short term gain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'mguessing the divorce rate goes up when wife's find out their husbands spent all their Bitcoin on weed.

I need more aussie bogans to spend money investing in these schemes, buying a holiday house on the great ocean road this year and desperately need a market crash.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back