Black Ducks Supporters Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

To Swannies

And the rest of the Black Ducks supporters can you tell me if Kirk Ugle will be playing colts for you guys anytime soon.

He's from Carey Park Bunbury and there's huge raps on him.

I think he's related to Troy Ugle that played for West Coast to.

Crazy really!!!

How can you leave anyone out of that team that won on the weekend? That was a phenomenal team effort, dare i say there was not one weak link.

I just cannot believe we would be thinking of dropping guys like Colreavy, Simpson, McKinlay and maybe even Potente.

I actually hope if it comes down to a choice between any of those and Carr we would go with the REAL swans boys. I would hate to see Simpson, McKinlay or Potente miss.

Hmmm.... And even Ipaviz that good will story. Remember how good he was for us two years ago, his comeback is remarkable.

Maybe Daws will be praying for an injury or two to make life easy ;)

To Swannies

And the rest of the Black Ducks supporters can you tell me if Kirk Ugle will be playing colts for you guys anytime soon.

He's from Carey Park Bunbury and there's huge raps on him.

I think he's related to Troy Ugle that played for West Coast to.

If he's related to Troy I have no doubt he'll appear at Swans sometime. I'll look out for him, might actually get a chance to go along this weekend for once (no junior football).:thumbsu:

Completely agree MTC, how can you leave anyone out. Maybe it should be Naita for Spanders? :eek::D

It's funny that a week ago we are praising the team and saying how great we are going and how it looks all smooth sailing. One game and you can come back to earth with a thud.

Those lesser likes who were so good in the wins just are not standing up in our tougher matches. We are guaranteed big games from Robinson, Roberts, Twomey, Geappen, Ames, but i reckon players 15-22 are the most important for us. When they fire we are near to unbeatable, when they do not we will struggle.

It scares me that we will turn in an average performance when it really matters come late this season or in the finals.

Still a top 2 spot is still there for the taking. Comes down to Subi V Souths in a week and then Us Vs Subi after that. Two big weeks!!!!

My heart skipped a beat, in delight, seeing the team list:

Swan Districts
B
Casserly Ames Twomey
HB
Pratt D.McKinlay Colreavy
C
L.Jetta Lange Wolfendon
HF
B.Robinson Geappin Walters
FF
J.Robinson Notte Potente
F
Spaanderman Davis Roberts
I/C
G.Jetta J.Embley Garlett Martin
EmergM.McKinlay A.McKinlay Fleming IN:Martin Pratt M.McKinlay G.Jetta A.McKinlay OUT:Spencer (inj) Ipaviz (inj) Carr (inj) Pearce (a.f.l.)

No Hinkley in sight and Carr out - we may have a chance yet!!!:thumbsu:

Well, we did miss Carr Swannies.

I think we mainly missed Ipaviz and Spencer however.

Terrible performance but worth considering we are without;
Pearce
Naitanui
Hansen
Ipaviz
Spencer
Carr
Simpson

On the bright side, Pratt was sensational, Walters performed well with greater responsibility, Colreavy was lively up forward without support and Graham Jetta played his best game yet for the club and deserves to keep his spot.

Geez, I would've hated to be Nottey today. When the ball rarely came in his direction it favoured his opponent and he was getting absolutely raped in contests. Same with Geappen.

We need to play smarter. Guys like Wolfy and Hinkley simply can't just bomb the ball forward all day.

Well, we did miss Carr Swannies.

Geez, I would've hated to be Nottey today. When the ball rarely came in his direction it favoured his opponent and he was getting absolutely raped in contests. Same with Geappen.

We need to play smarter. Guys like Wolfy and Hinkley simply can't just bomb the ball forward all day.

Nah, you'll never get me admit we missed him. In those conditions he would have just been 1 more passenger, doesn't chase, won't contest the ball if it's more than 2m from him and along with Hinkley would have been in the best 3-4 for EP on the day.

wtf was that swans!!!!!! Gees u'd think we wanna finish 3rd or 4th

Damn right OT, I have been filthy for the past 24 hours, and not getting any brighter my wife tells me, about that crap that was dished up by the players. Only 5-6 put in all day, a number came to the fore in the last quarter, but that just made me label them front runners, when the heat was off. Pathetic, Pathetic, Pathetic.

FFS Daws, fire up one day and tell them it was crap, vent spleen, not this oh well, it wasn't good enough but we can work our way back into the match!!

Yes, I'm still angry!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was walking out of Subi Oval last night and Matt Carr was outside standing around. Some idiot says to him "Mate we really miss you out there" I cracked up laughing and said to the guy "Are you nuts, we don't even want him at Swans"

So glad I didn't pop down for a bit yesterday, although good reports on Pratty and Walters :)

Number 1, for South Bunbury Colts Fraser Millar is an up and coming talent within the south west region. At aged 15, Fraser has played a game of league and has impressed at colts level consistantly being named in the best players. He is a hard runner, who has natural ability/skill on both sides of his body, being able to read the play as good as ive ever seen. Frasers commitment of the field leaves him in high sted. Fraser is a consistant in an under ball winner who hasnt been givin the oppurtunity to prove himself at state or swan district level.

Wearing number 11 for u/16's South Bunbury Tigers, Martin Thompson continues to reach expectations set by coaches and staff. With blistering speed, and consistant ball winning abilities this 16 year old proves to be one of the best 16 year olds in the league. Although he hasnt been givin the oppurtunity at colts level he has impressed throughout the swans district and has a very promonent future.

has anybody watched or noticed these 2 young talents? 20 Jul 2009 21:06

Are there any regular Colts watchers on here who could answer a query for me?

Haven't been to too many this year BB but give me a try and I'm sure I can find out for you.

Haven't been to too many this year BB but give me a try and I'm sure I can find out for you.

There is a young guy, possibly the youngest there, who has played a few games by the name of Garrick Blinman. I'd be interested to know how he is going and what they think of him. I could give Greg Harding a ring but I don't want him to know that it's me (nothing devious) that's interested.
I know the lad's family through another sport, at which he is very accomplished, and have seen him play in junior ranks and he showed a lot of promise.
Thanks swannies for your offer.

There is a young guy, possibly the youngest there, who has played a few games by the name of Garrick Blinman. I'd be interested to know how he is going and what they think of him. I could give Greg Harding a ring but I don't want him to know that it's me (nothing devious) that's interested.
I know the lad's family through another sport, at which he is very accomplished, and have seen him play in junior ranks and he showed a lot of promise.
Thanks swannies for your offer.

OK, will find out for you because he hasn't played the last 2 games I've seen of the colts. :thumbsu:

Number 1, for South Bunbury Colts Fraser Millar is an up and coming talent within the south west region. At aged 15, Fraser has played a game of league and has impressed at colts level consistantly being named in the best players. He is a hard runner, who has natural ability/skill on both sides of his body, being able to read the play as good as ive ever seen. Frasers commitment of the field leaves him in high sted. Fraser is a consistant in an under ball winner who hasnt been givin the oppurtunity to prove himself at state or swan district level.

Wearing number 11 for u/16's South Bunbury Tigers, Martin Thompson continues to reach expectations set by coaches and staff. With blistering speed, and consistant ball winning abilities this 16 year old proves to be one of the best 16 year olds in the league. Although he hasnt been givin the oppurtunity at colts level he has impressed throughout the swans district and has a very promonent future.

has anybody watched or noticed these 2 young talents?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back