Oppo Camp Black injured

Remove this Banner Ad

I believe Brown is back in. As good as Black is I'd prefer for him to be playing, not Brown after how our backline was playing last week.

I believe Brown is back in. As good as Black is I'd prefer for him to be playing, not Brown after how our backline was playing last week.

I predict Brown having no impact. MacPharlin, Dawson and Johnson will triple team him out of the game. He will lack match hardiness anyway and will be lucky to last the game.

• Banned
I predict Brown having no impact. MacPharlin, Dawson and Johnson will triple team him out of the game. He will lack match hardiness anyway and will be lucky to last the game.

I agree and even more reason to give SNOS a go as he chopped Brown last time they played.

Black creates the game so i'd rather Black be out for Bris.

Interesting... their st midfielder is out yet their best Forward is in.

would be interesting who gets big Jono Brown. Mcpharlin or Silvagni if he returns.

If Lower returns I reckon Lower will get 25 disposals minimum.

I think he is past his prime and retirement wont be far off. Has been out too much - certainly one more knock to the head and it would have to become a consideration. Has had a lot of bad luck but you can't keep on taking severe blows to the head like he has.

I think he is past his prime and retirement wont be far off. Has been out too much - certainly one more knock to the head and it would have to become a consideration. Has had a lot of bad luck but you can't keep on taking severe blows to the head like he has.

The Brick Hithouse.

We could triple team him, or we could simply put SCOS on him and be done with it. As for the rest, it's true that Brown lacks hardness, but he's one of those special players that was born with match hardness. Brown's toughness and ability to focus Bris shouldn't be underestimated.

Having said that, I'd rather face Bris without Black than without Brown.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back