Politics Black Lives Matter

Remove this Banner Ad

The idea of the right being logical and fact driven is the biggest crock of s**t I have read for a while.

You go far enough extreme on either side it becomes emotive and not fact driven.

If the right were fact driven, we’d have taken action on climate change in the 80s, USA would have gun laws similar to ours, they wouldn’t give a s**t about gay marriage, or terrified of anyone different to them and wouldn’t have people coming out saying they’d rather die than see an economic slowdown due to covid19.

Now the left get all emotive about racism, as this current wave of the left have tried to out left the previous left, but going OTT with identity politics.

I am from the school of we are all the same and race doesn’t matter, which many on the left seem to think is racist in itself, as it denies the existence of racism, or something.
Are those core or non-core facts?

I’m a Labor voting centre left person, but believe emotive bullshit will get us nowhere.

Something has to change, something..... the lefty delusionals just don't know what.

But let's be honest, 99% are either immature, idealistic dumb kids or extremely bitter old people who're looking for an outlet to project their life failures.

Something has to change, something..... the lefty delusionals just don't know what.

But let's be honest, 99% are either immature, idealistic dumb kids or extremely bitter old people who're looking for an outlet to project their life failures.

Where as the alt right boot licking youth are totally cool and edgey

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pieces of s**t, no excuse for that behaviour on an elderly man, this makes me sick... I hope he is ok, do we know?

you can see his head-blood by the 9th sec

so in my non medical expert opinion he ded and or rooted

that he was trying to return the gentleman that maybe killed him, their property, the helmet, is an extra layer of sadness - he felt confident enough to walk over to the authorities (dressed as crack military troops... in a civilian situation) the police property back, it looks nice ( :( )

Last edited:
They looked pretty pleased with themselves.

one of them went for a good whacking before being pushed away by his fellow officer of the law

the other just a head shake like thanos

Probably fake news then.

i agree the MSM can be shady but they are just stealing things that have been trendin on social media so its probable legit

people that are there with phones

Last edited:
one of them went for a good whacking before being pushed away by his fellow officer of the law
Hard to tell if he wanted to give him a touch up or wanted to check on him. My initial thoughts where the latter. It would be nice to hear what happened to the guy. The only reports I can find is that he was hospitalised in a serious but stable condition.

I see that the other officers have resigned in solidarity with the suspended officers. Good riddance.

We need to acknowledge and respect the men and women who work hard and strive to do the right thing, like this gentleman who had his house destroyed by people who claim that "Black Lives Matter":

What we don't need is to glorify drug addicts and repeat criminals like George Floyd (who nevertheless deserves sympathy and justice, but not glorification).

And before anyone tries to claim that Floyd is not being glorified, what is this then:

We need to acknowledge and respect the men and women who work hard and strive to do the right thing, like this gentleman who had his house destroyed by people who claim that "Black Lives Matter":

What we don't need is to glorify drug addicts and repeat criminals like George Floyd (who nevertheless deserves sympathy and justice, but not glorification).

And before anyone tries to claim that Floyd is not being glorified, what is this then:

Avoiding the question aren't you? How is that glorifying and who has held him up as some sort of role model for people? The mayor crying at his coffin is not a sign of glorification but a sign of how upset he is at the s**t that has gone on. A man was killed by police officers in his city while posing no threat. He's not allowed to be ashamed/upset? How is that glorification?

Avoiding the question aren't you? How is that glorifying and who has held him up as some sort of role model for people? The mayor crying at his coffin is not a sign of glorification but a sign of how upset he is at the s**t that has gone on. A man was killed by police officers in his city while posing no threat. He's not allowed to be ashamed/upset? How is that glorification?

Are you serious? When was the last time someone's funeral was given this much fanfare and publicity, complete with a polished choir, professional lighting, cameras and publicity, and with the city's mayor openly crying at their coffin? If that isn't glorification, I don't know what is. I'd understand if it was Kobe Bryant, but this a drug addict and repeat criminal who (allegedly) pointed a gun at a pregnant woman. WTF is wrong with you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back