Bluemour Discussion Thread III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard a rumour today about a potential redevelopment at Princes Park, anyone heard anything?

I haven't but watch how quickly the people who don't think it's possible label anyone who does as fools.

Might be a minor redevelopment. Make it s nice 20k HQ venue for women's footy, pre-season stuff etc.

There was ZERO atmosphere at Etihad. Looked shitful on the telly as well last night.

Anyone heard anything about Josh Schache potentially returning to Victoria this year? I'd like to think we would be a desired location given our age profile and opportunity?
Before and after he was draft, there were several stories about his connection to the Lions through his dad.

He's an excellent chance to stay. If the club continues to squander its chances in this current rebuild, then he might depart when that 2nd deal is done.

I've heard he's going to head back to Victoria after this year is the point I ment to make, was just wondering if others had heard this?
I hope not, AFL would consider it disastrous and would reward them by giving tier 1 compo for Rockliff regardless of contract (on top of trade price of Schache). That would push our first pick back a spot if lions finish below us (I would be seriously pissed if we got pushed back from pick 2-3 basically because Schache wants to go home to Victoria).

I hope not, AFL would consider it disastrous and would reward them by giving tier 1 compo for Rockliff regardless of contract (on top of trade price of Schache). That would push our first pick back a spot if lions finish below us (I would be seriously pissed if we got pushed back from pick 2-3 basically because Schache wants to go home to Victoria).

He was also why the AFL wouldn't give us first round compo for Kreuzer in '15.

Now doubt St Kilda will pip us
We should offer a huge juicy carrot around $700,000 P/A or more, it should snare him over to Blue.
Would be a huge and exciting asset a foundation for forward structure, just what we need and if we finish 18th as probable, we could walk him to PSD if neccessary we need a break.
The Loins will receive another great tall forward option via the Academy 2017 selection at a very discounted price a potentially top 1-2 pick again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The fact he hasn't signed a contract yet, in a rebuilding side is concerning. Considering the team will be built basically around him...

He'd cost a fortune and we would be happy to invest in Curnow and McKay for now.

Would love him but would realistically cost a 1st rounder + a player (unless he stinks it up massively this year and drops his value).

He hasn't showed anything to suggest he will perform better this year. I wish I heard that Carlton was in his ear but coming back to Vic and our current situation gives me some hope.

Does anyone else think that by not having a second round pick come draft time that someone like Kruz will be shown the door to secure FA compo?
Carlton to trade Gibbs and say a sad farewell to Kruz come seasons end.

He'd cost a fortune and we would be happy to invest in Curnow and McKay for now.

Would love him but would realistically cost a 1st rounder + a player (unless he stinks it up massively this year and drops his value).
Exactly.
And we're drafting Ben Silvagni next year. We have to build our midfield again this year.

Schache theough PSD, Gibbs for a first and a player, Future first traded out for first this year + Hopper/Kennedy, Second round compo for Kruezer and a priority pick could net us roughly.

Pick 1-3, Pick 10-14 (Adelaide), Pick 18 (Gws) Pick 19 (priority pick), Pick 20 (FA compensation).

This would really set us up with really only a Kruezer and a future first rounder (compensated by Ben silvagni).

By this time we'd probably have some depth that's requesting afl games but we can't fit in and for the first time EVER other Afl clubs will chase our depth. What a day this would be.

Would cost a bucketload, I'm not sure the PSD is an option anymore is it? I think the midfield has to be our priority. Good to have him though. Ah we're better off trying to get more early picks and midfielders I think, hopefully Ben Silvagni and McKay turn out to be the goods.

Would cost a bucketload, I'm not sure the PSD is an option anymore is it? I think the midfield has to be our priority. Good to have him though. Ah we're better off trying to get more early picks and midfielders I think, hopefully Ben Silvagni and McKay turn out to be the goods.
The PSD line is now only used when posters can't be arsed putting the effort into thinking of a realistic trade scenario...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back