Bluemour Discussion Thread XII - Facts Not Welcome (cont in pt 13)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
halfway there, eddie........

I was just concentrating on getting my first 100 break and the 147 is near impossible for an amateur league player like me!

The more i thought about the 100 break and the closer i got the more i panicked after i got past 70 which led up to a dolly Pink i missed to the middle pocket off its spot. :(

campaigner of a game that keeps sucking me in and i feel like i have a more turmoil relationship with my own Cue than my own family!

And why would Kelly chose us over the other 9 Victorian clubs into him? With 7-9 of them certain to finish above us. He didn't chase the huge $$$ that his boyhood club offered him last year to try and get success. That same boyhood club will go hard again for him

That boyhood club being Norf? How much salary cap room would they have? They're getting Polec and many believe Gaff too, doubt they can offer more than us. As for him choosing us, well that'll be up to the playing group to perform better next year along with our list management department.

I was just concentrating on getting my first 100 break and the 147 is near impossible for an amateur league player like me!

The more i thought about the 100 break and the closer i got the more i panicked after i got past 70 which led up to a dolly Pink i missed to the middle pocket off its spot. :(

campaigner of a game that keeps sucking me in and i feel like i have a more turmoil relationship with my Cue than my own family!
must be tough to stay full sheed as the break mounts.........

must be tough to stay full sheed as the break mounts.........

This is the trait i admire most from the pros more than anything.

Nerves of steel.

Big decision obviously coming up for DS. If we put ourselves in his shoes and we take off the blue coloured glasses I still don’t see why getting less money for less years off hawthorn with the possibility you may win a premiership.

GWS are closer than hawks are. I could argue that we’re closer than them. Once Roughead, Burgoyne, Smith, McEvoy, other players 30+ are done they haven’t got a hope in hell. They haven’t got any decent KP players to pass to. At Carlton there is an abundance. By the time hawks realise that the Richmond Melb game plan has been superseded they’ll be wishing they topped up on some talented KPs.

Hawthorn are plastering over the cracks big time. They'll be a middle of the pack team even with Dylan.

Some posters have gone WAY to early saying Shiel is coming especially on the Trading board.

I am hoping we land him as well but gee there is going to be some serious egg on faces if he does not nominate us with the confidence that has been showed lately.

Nothing is ever certain in this day and age of the AFL even if Dylan has grown up supporting us and has a dog named Juddy.
I thought we were passed the bragging stage and into the depressive stage of accepting the hawks have pinched him.

North will not send pick 10 to Port for Polec. Not worth a mid 1st

There is a chance that Tarryn Thomas is bid on at #9 forcing North to use #10 to take him.

They either want to trade up to avoid this, spend #10 in a trade or trade down to give them two early second rounders so they can use one in the draft.

That boyhood club being Norf? How much salary cap room would they have? They're getting Polec and many believe Gaff too, doubt they can offer more than us. As for him choosing us, well that'll be up to the playing group to perform better next year along with our list management department.

Yeah, Kelly's pop used to play for them in the 60s. Only for like 2 or 3 seasons though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the calibre of player they are relying on to build the next generation of Hawks. I can't help thinking that Hawthorn is going to have some average years followed a number of pretty ordinary years ahead of them, but I'm totally biased so that's probably as much hope as anything else.

Hawthorn and Geelong will feel the PAIN!!!

They are both in denial about it.

I’m really starting to worry that by end of trading period, we won’t have got any decent names in and sos will end up caving into Adelaide’s demands on mcgovern by paying more to ensure we get him so as not to let it seem like our trade window didn’t bear much fruit.

Since when has SOS ever caved to Adelaide's demands?

Adelaide needs to treat McGovern fairly otherwise he could spill the beans about their bonkers footy camp.

Hawthorn are plastering over the cracks big time. They'll be a middle of the pack team even with Dylan.

I love to imagine a near future situation where Harry McKay is rag-dolling Chip Frawley, Charlie is just classes above Stratton - and Mitchell, Shiels, OMeara look like plodders against Cripps, Dow, SPS, and the Hawks fans are keeping themselves warm at night remembering their great team that once was.

Robbo at it again. Pretending like Carlton can't be an option. Says if money was the answer, then he's to pick St. Kilda.

How do we remove this guy from his job?

Easy, stop reading the Herald-Sun.

A reminder for Slobbo, Carlton beat his beloved Essendon this year.
A reminder for Slobbo, Essendon are convicted drug cheats, and will remain so for ever more.

Went to Delphi yesterday. Asked the Oracle about Dylan Shiel. She said

"****ed if I know, get all my info from Bigfooty and can't get any signal since that bloody mini cyclone stirred things up around here"

And no thylacine60 , she didn't see any romance in your future. Mentioned something about dumplings though.

Delphi on high st closed :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I love to imagine a near future situation where Harry McKay is rag-dolling Chip Frawley, Charlie is just classes above Stratton - and Mitchell, Shiels, OMeara look like plodders against Cripps, Dow, SPS, and the Hawks fans are keeping themselves warm at night remembering their great team that once was.

O'Meara is an Alex Johnson ticking time bomb. Just wait and see.

This has worked for me for nearly two decades now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back