Bluemour Discussion Thread XII - Facts Not Welcome (cont in pt 13)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some posters have gone WAY to early saying Shiel is coming especially on the Trading board.

I am hoping we land him as well but gee there is going to be some serious egg on faces if he does not nominate us with the confidence that has been showed lately.

Nothing is ever certain in this day and age of the AFL even if Dylan has grown up supporting us and has a dog named Juddy.

We'll be far too busy with the Adelaide supporters to be worrying about the Hawthorn supporters. While they were thinking we were potentially using pick 1 for Shiel and Setterfield in some shape or form they formed the opinion that Charlie, Weitering, or even Cripps would have been fair compensation.

They get a whiff of pick 1 not being used in a trade and then theyre thirsty for Lukosius as compensation for McGovern again. I might pay someone to hack Bigfooty so that anytime someone browses the Adelaide board the Richmond club song plays. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

To be fair, some of us don't have a math co-processor brain chip to kick in and set us straight, like you do, Jim :p

Also, happened to catch this snap of you leaving the swanky warehouse conversion in the inner-East.

I believe that's War and Peace that you're reading there.

m10-934x495-hero-main-Speeding-On-the-Road-to-Driverless-Vehicles.jpg
1. I'm referring to the media rumour circle jerk.
2. I'm from the inner West. :p

I'm hearing talk of AFL House granting special draft compensation for the Hawks for the loss of Rioli. Extraordinary circumstances or something like that. That coupled with their first should satisfy GWS.

Ex Hawks President is an AFL Commissioner.

"Hey Gillon - Cyril's had to go home. Special circumstances - need some help.

Also I'll be voting on your annual bonus shortly - make sure you do the right thing............"

What happened to no club can match our offer to Shiel.A lots changed obviously.

I still think that’s probably true, as a combination of $ to pay Shiel and picks/salary dumps for GWS.

I just think it’s as simple as a club v club comparison. Oddly I’m still quite hopeful - probably because I’m so emotionally invested. I have views on how quickly we can contend with 1 or 2 players of Shiel’s ilk added to the organic growth in our kids. But I can totally understand how a player effectively deciding the rest of their career would view Hawthorn as a safer bet for regular contention.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went to Delphi yesterday. Asked the Oracle about Dylan Shiel. She said

"****ed if I know, get all my info from Bigfooty and can't get any signal since that bloody mini cyclone stirred things up around here"

And no thylacine60 , she didn't see any romance in your future. Mentioned something about dumplings though.

Went to Delphi yesterday. Asked the Oracle about Dylan Shiel. She said

"****ed if I know, get all my info from Bigfooty and can't get any signal since that bloody mini cyclone stirred things up around here"

And no thylacine60 , she didn't see any romance in your future. Mentioned something about dumplings though.
dang

Hence why i never understood the early confidence and bravado from our own on public boards which made me cringe reading the comments.

It is never a certainty until it is.

Harsh, Chism :mad:

Some of us lead pathetic lives and find solace in dreaming about unrealistic outcomes :p

Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to drink until I can't feel my face.

Will be interesting to see if Gaff chooses North, but WCE match the bid.

In theory, Norths #10 will be going to Port for Polec, leaving North with only their 2019 first rounder to offer. That pick could be anything from 12 - 6, but if Gaff was to leave under FA, WCE would only get a pick at the end of the first round so #19 - #20.

It would be in their interest to match the bid and get something much better.

North will not send pick 10 to Port for Polec. Not worth a mid 1st

Where is the fast forward a week or two button?
and miss all this............leadup? that's like eating the last bite of the mars bar first........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back