Bluemour Discussion Thread XII - Facts Not Welcome (cont in pt 13)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh Kaplan on Talking Carlton at 4.10pm...

It's over for both S's.
Onto the next target...​

As I said last night, he was a reliable poster on TC going back a few years. The account it's posted from looks like his (joined 2005). Someone else posted on here that he has close connections on the Board.

Which is?

Josh Kaplan on Talking Carlton at 4.10pm...

It's over for both S's.
Onto the next target...​

As I said last night, he was a reliable poster on TC going back a few years. The account it's posted from looks like his (joined 2005). Someone else posted on here that he has close connections on the Board.
So its a no to both coming?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems we've built ourselves up so much in getting Shiel, that if we don't, then the off-season will be fruitless.
Don't worry about it either way and good can always come from bad, if ones prepared to work hard enough.

The fact we're still in the equation says quite a bit.
No offence to Bolton & Carlton right now but Clarkson & Hawthorn have much the better record in ensuring finals activity and quality player development.
Would be thrilled for Shiel to want to come to us over Hawthorn, but wouldn't feel particularly offended if he didn't.

75% chance we get our man. Hawks only other option, saints is a side show by management to try and get both clubs to up offers.

01b44927a998c3fe7836396536e61439.gif

Seems we've built ourselves up so much in getting Shiel, that if we don't, then the off-season will be fruitless.
Don't worry about it either way and good can always come from bad, if ones prepared to work hard enough.

The fact we're still in the equation says quite a bit.
No offence to Bolton & Carlton right now but Clarkson & Hawthorn have much the better record in ensuring finals activity and quality player development.
Would be thrilled for Shiel to want to come to us over Hawthorn, but wouldn't feel particularly offended if he didn't.
Happy for just MM and Setterfield. Add Walsh and im feeling good about out trade/draft period

I don’t think will know shiel decision after their best and fairest so I’m guessing we wait next week

You mean he won't be jumping up at some point during their best & fairest, grabbing the microphone and saying, * you all, i'm off to the Blues?

Oh maybe a "Dylan out" also..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back