Bluemour Discussion Thread XII - Facts Not Welcome (cont in pt 13)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How does it work with these mature state league players anyway, because I thought that Carlton would have a pick and then GC17 and then us again etc, but I read today that GC had already reached an agreement with Corbett..........is there no mini draft between the 2 clubs, just who can sign players first or what........seems a bit vague to me:huh:

It's a bit vague to everyone.

How does it work with these mature state league players anyway, because I thought that Carlton would have a pick and then GC17 and then us again etc, but I read today that GC had already reached an agreement with Corbett..........is there no mini draft between the 2 clubs, just who can sign players first or what........seems a bit vague to me:huh:

It’s like delisted free agents, first in best dressed.

In Setterfield's shoes I'd probably choose Essendon too. More likely to get a gig in their midfield as one of the top bananas in a couple years.
agreed, but I suspect one of their recent re-signings may not have eventuated if this was known a month or 2 ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure it’s first in, first signed.

Though GCFC get a 3rd selection in (+ 2 extra on their rookie A list).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back