Bluemour Discussion Thread XII - Facts Not Welcome (cont in pt 13)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
sort of incinerated we might have to prepare for a player to go if we wanted to unlock these deals, never considered it might be sps though

I think to you at the time - 'good thinking 99'...

You want depth I want mongrel - SOS's job is to deliver both.

A bunch of happy settled bonded developing players isn't the Club's mission certainly isn't SOS' mission - the mission is to rebuild the list and make the Club sustainably competitive. I think many of us underestimate that the chances of not seeing changes to the list every year are very low.

I'm not speaking of SPS here - but I think pretty much every player will always be on SOS's trading screen according to Club's needs - as it should be.

Ahhh thanks for clarifying … now I get where you are coming from ….. still shocked SPS is being talked about though … considering midfield is where we are most obviously lacking.

I think to you at the time - 'good thinking 99'...

You want depth I want mongrel - SOS's job is to deliver both.

And I want a depth mongrel … !

A bunch of happy settled bonded developing players isn't the Club's mission certainly isn't SOS' mission - the mission is to rebuild the list and make the Club sustainably competitive. I think many of us underestimate that the chances of not seeing changes to the list every year are very low.

I'm not speaking of SPS here - but I think pretty much every player will always be on SOS's trading screen according to Club's needs - as it should be.

I agree, but I very much doubt any player under 25 will be considered at the moment

Ahhh thanks for clarifying … now I get where you are coming from ….. still shocked SPS is being talked about though … considering midfield is where we are most obviously lacking.

You are kind of maybe answering your own question...doubt SPS would be considered as a trade if another midfielder(s) weren't involved coming back....

You are kind of maybe answering your own question...doubt SPS would be considered as a trade if another midfielder(s) weren't involved coming back....

Yeah one would think …. but it would want to be a player with huge upside as I see great things in SPS's future … the only thing standing in SPS's way is himself. Not talent … not ability.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couldn't see that happening Andy … unless both are homesick?!?!?!?!?!?!!
Either can I but if the offer was on the table I think we would look seriously at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back