Bluemour Discussion Thread XIII - Facts Not Welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found out from a reliable source that Shiel is trolling everyone...

I will legit be pissed now if he doesn't choose us...stringing us along for so long until trade week has started, meaning it's so late that it will be difficult for us to activate whatever our plan B was and chase other players instead.

I really think a decision should have been made way before now out of respect for the 3 clubs. I'm sure GWS would have loved to know who they're trading with by now so they can plan their trade period.

I will legit be pissed now if he doesn't choose us...stringing us along for so long until trade week has started, meaning it's so late that it will be difficult for us to activate whatever our plan B was and chase other players instead.

I really think a decision should have been made way before now out of respect for the 3 clubs. I'm sure GWS would have loved to know who they're trading with by now so they can plan their trade period.
True, why would it take so long, make a freakn decision and put us out of this misery...

Just because we don’t know doesn’t mean the clubs don’t.

Also trading doesn’t finish until Wednesday week & any professional organisation would have B,C,D,E all lined up ready to go

I’d suggest Shiel was B, because Gaff was free

And Maybe they do but all parties have decided to remain silent and submit paperwork tomorrow. To Allow Sos time to secure other Targets...or Draft picks which may in turn be used in a salary Dump/ setterfield deal.

Do you reckon by any chance that the club's know where he is heading and not making it public until an appropriate time ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely Dylan wouldn’t be giving that many likes on instagram and taking that much interest in people around the club if he wasn’t coming?? If he was off to hawks surely he wouldn’t bother doing that sort of stuff towards Carlton?
I’m still nervous about the whole thing, but I’m going to stick fat with royal blues, reglower ,Carlton99 and standbyyourman!

Oh I wouldn't worry about that. I'm sure SOS has plans A though Z all set to go. Dylan's delay will not be cramping his style at this early stage. ;)

So Dylan's Dad is meeting us tomorrow, so I gather we are going to start trade week with a Bang. Announce Shiels in his new Carlton Guernsey with his family present. The Carlton of old, love it.
That's my hope
ok, so who's gonna volunteer to camp outside of PP tomorrow and greet Dylan's dad on behalf of all of us when he arrives???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back