Bluemour Discussion Thread XVIII - Please Sir, Can We Have More?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done to the idiot who p****d off not only barass70 but the other ITK posters.These guys DONT have to give us ANY information but they CHOOSE to so we as supporters should be grateful.Maybe have a long hard look at yourself before puffing out your chest and posting stupid comments to make yourself look like a hero.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Getting a bit sick of this Cogs stuff.
If he’s happy to continue playing for a plastic club in front of 10.000 people every week, then good luck to him.
If he’s happy enough to drive to ship creek to train everyday, and play games in Tassie, then good luck to him.
If he wants to test himself at a big Melbourne club that’s about to erupt (as Crippa put it) in the city that is the home of football, then we’ll be waiting

Why do some posters have to be absolute w***ers.
I come on this forum to get my Carlton fix, because there is a lot to be excited about. Only to read someone has p1ssed off B70. I know many posters have already said it, please don't let the dicks spoil it for the bulk of us that love to be connected with all the Carlton news.
I admire the many of you that have been loyal contributors to this great club & forum.
All the Mods, 10cp, Soapy, Thy, Blue Balls, Juddermaut, Just Kruezing, Sin City, Jimmae, Jabba 73, Stamos, Ferrisb, Jimst10, T2B, and all the others online personalities, etc. etc. etc.
Thank you all, you help me feel connected to this great club.
To all the clever backsides, that haven't got the patience of a flea. Bloody grow up.
I hope to see B70 posts again soon. That all folks.
100% this. Well put mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back