Bluemour Melting Pot XIX - Give Me Ed Baby - Return of the Prodigal Son

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smith's junior record speaks for itself.

Has way more hurt factor than Walsh

Disagree. Something I notice about Walsh is he isn’t content being just an accumulator. He tries to make things happen when he has the ball. Often ignores the first handball and loves going for a run. I think you are underrating Walsh’s potential. I think he has that same mentality as Cripps and will do whatever it takes to get better. Smith might have a have few freakish games here and there but Walsh will have more ‘hurt’ factor on a game than smith with everything he contributes throughout the course of 4 qtrs.

I will eat my hat if smith ends up being the more desirable player by the end of their careers.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Let me get this right, we have a player that has just completed the best ever 1st year produced by anyone in the history of the game and we assume others drafted in the same year will be better players. FMD there is no pleasing some people.

Ps just wait until tomorrow night when you look at his Brownlow votes.....

Disagree. Something I notice about Walsh is he isn’t content being just an accumulator. He tries to make things happen when he has the ball. Often ignores the first handball and loves going for a run. I think you are underrating Walsh’s potential. I think he has that same mentality as Cripps and will do whatever it takes to get better. Smith might have a have few freakish games here and there but Walsh will have more ‘hurt’ factor on a game than smith with everything he contributes throughout the course of 4 qtrs.

I will eat my hat if smith ends up being the more desirable player by the end of their careers.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Walsh has amazing will, but at times not giving that first outlet does hurt team momentum, but he combats that by taking the game on as you mentioned

It's a fine line

Smith is also an accumulator, maybe not to the same level, but his efficiency is elite

Anyone got a rumour,so that can be discussed in here??
Yeah, cripps has written his brownlow thank you speech already :D
Oops - sorry for providing facts!

Walsh has amazing will, but at times not giving that first outlet does hurt team momentum, but he combats that by taking the game on as you mentioned

It's a fine line

Smith is also an accumulator, maybe not to the same level, but his efficiency is elite
Noting Smith very rarely played inside....

Nuff said.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great year, but his efficiency/hurt factor could have been better
You know as well as I do that 18 year olds never come out of the junior system and don't have aspects of their game that needs to be worked on. Have a look at Cripps for example who is just about the best player in the game at the moment.

Illogical. If he knew with certainty they'd match the bid, he would have simply taken Samo.
Its genius actually.
He know GWS would match the bid, but planted a seed with Setters that we were keen should he ever want to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back