Bluemour Melting Pot XXI - Like seriously, the polar ice caps have got nothing on us

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You're stuck in a Mexican standoff between the Suns & Sydney.

The blues might have to fork over this years and next years 1st round picks to get both players.

It's a risky move.

SOS is a smarter operator than that.
No chance we're giving the Suns a 1st round pick for an OOC Martin.

North melbourne are a basket case who will fold next year and become tassie

No. You know that won't happen. So rather than talk shit and make yourself look like a fool, why don't you present an argument that supports your beliefs.

Hey, pick 9 is well & truly a decent return, it's just a matter of which draft they prioritize if the Daniher matter doesn't interfere in any decision making.

I figure the Blues would be just as happy to keep pick 9 and trade next years 1st round pick instead.
Next years pick 18 wont be enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t mind him Aph.

I understand the angst against opposition supporters on team boards but it’s nice to have an outside opinion from time to time.

Especially one that isn’t deliberately being a troll and is entering into discussion in a manner which then creates more discussion.

Just my opinion, as unpopular as it might be 🙂

I sleep in, wake up expecting something interesting and we are discussing Norf list management?

I’m going on Instagram
Good luck today Brezsa...aka scoop

SOS is a smarter operator than that.
No chance we're giving the Suns a 1st round pick for an OOC Martin.
Not to mention Craig Cameron virtually said yesterday that the deal was done for a “little bit more than a second”. Seems as though Norf fans read that as a first. I read it as a second plus change.

Didn't he have like 4 tackles for the year. Remeberr reading a story about it somewhere.

Maybe, however we don't want him to be a battering ram In his second year. No doubt opposition clubs will start to target him next year.
Newnes had 58 tackles but that isn't that important. Only matters how he uses the football

Arr0w doing his best to be deliberately vague and stir the pot. Anything to get us through the day without a trade I guess!

Still waiting and wondering about these tricks up SOS' sleeve and whether we'll find out who they might be (and why its so hush hush).

And some live trade analysis. I actually like Dal and Sam together. I want them to get something to get excited about
Yep, poor guys have had to be glorified shock jocks talking about bloody Love Island and random shit. They should've had 3 hours in the arvo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back