Bluemour Melting Pot XXXI - Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does that differ to other ITT's posting gifs/emojis? I've made a few bold calls in the bluemour thread but thinking more on this recently i'd prefer people to hear the announcement first from the club and not spoil a surprise. There is also a chance that my information doesn't always come to fruition. All i said yesterday was that there is some truth in the below post (which is most likely a lucky guess from NOTSOS). This was much clearer than a duck emoji or gif, so not sure why you're just calling me out.

Going forward, might still drop a few hints when i hear things but my postings going forward will mostly be as a passionate blues supporter.

Happy Friday all & Go blues!!!
Keep posting the good oil mate, don’t change because of a minority on here.

Not going to happen but it would be a hilarious way for a club to announce their new coach. I can understand not everyone would like it but think it would be great. There needs to be more jokes in the world. I think it was Tomlinson that people were going crazy about watching who he was following on social media during trade week. Too funny
That would be absolutely amazing if there was nothing from the club or Clarko. He rocks up to 360 in a zipped up jacket, then unzips on air to reveal a Carlton polo.
Cop that media leaks!

Considering he has gone to ground for some weeks now, the timing of this media appearance is certainly interesting.

I reckon he wanted time and space until after Hawthorn's B & F. Finish up with them before considering (or confirming?) his next move.

We obviously hope his next move involves us, but he may simply want to dabble in the media.

It's hard to believe that we have absolutely no idea what his intentions are, given the different way we would have to approach the selection process. To me, we are either interviewing for a senior assistant role, with a view to taking over from an established "master" (which we hope is Clarkson), or we are trying to fill the head coach position. I just can't see anyone else who fits the "master" figure. Why would Pyke, at 52, be happy to come and temporarily warm the seat for someone like Gia? Surely he'd want the job longer term if he was going to uproot from Sydney. Same with Voss.

I suppose the other possibility is that Clarkson will take up a role as Coaching Director - a step removed from the day to day hands on stuff. This would presumably allow more flexibility around a break for study overseas mid-season. That would then reintroduce the likes of Pyke and Voss as genuine contenders for the main role.

Hopefully we get a few more clues before Monday evening.

That would be absolutely amazing if there was nothing from the club or Clarko. He rocks up to 360 in a zipped up jacket, then unzips on air to reveal a Carlton polo.
Cop that media leaks!

He should come out WWE style to the Carlton theme song "BAH GAWD KING, IT'S ALISTAIR CLARKSON AND HE'S WEARING A CARLTON POLO, I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!!"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As much as I really want clarkson my gut says it wont be him and he excepted the 360 interview to re confirm his plan to have a yr off
If he does go on there and not give away much then id say the cook announcement could be the catalyst in clarkson re think
Im really hoping its all confirmed before Monday night as im getting very impatient 😫

Isn't that the same with many of the ITK?

"Clarko, you'll love what we are Cook ing, ducks, frogs", etc

There is a clear line between who gets info and those that don't

And even when information is factual at the time, positions change, hence different outcomes

exactly. There was a case showcasing this in the NBA recently. Lakers traded for Russell Westbrook. When 2 of the players received a phone call from their agent telling them they were traded to Washington, both were under the belief they were going to Sacramento for a different player. Professional sport is very fluid. We know nothing from behind the club walls. Diesel intimated we were very active, I believe that. I also believe things will be ok. Humans are impatient beasts especially when down.

I'm never one to knock down a rumour from any ITK's but when they're using emojis as rumours or "a certain someone from somewhere are going to be interviewed" etc....is not a rumour. Why not just say the actual names instead of leaving an open guess for people to sit there and wonder who it may be?

It's the same strategy that psychics/clairvoyants use. if you're vague then the person interpreting it can make it fit if they believe.

I've hung on longer than most but I think I'm finally ready to concede that the Clarko dream is over.

Or am I?
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back