Bluemour 'Silly Season' In Full Swing XXXV

Remove this Banner Ad

We stuffed up SPS royally when he came in. Bloke was hard AF but lightly built. After his first shoulder injury he was never the same.
We also worked hard to grind the creativity out of his game which was detrimental to him & to us.
Samo never got his zip back after those hamstrings in his draft year - same reason he slid slightly from the start of 2016.

Not the only example of SOS placing outsized emphasis on junior year performances, either.

Same reason he slid slightly from the start of 2016 - Samo never got his zip back after those hamstrings in his draft year. There's a few other examples of SOS placing outsized emphasis on junior year performances.
Nah, it wasn’t on SOS once they were in the door.
His job was to get them, not the development & managment.

Any player not interested in cultivating and developing the D Word thread has no place at Carlton.

Most of BigFooty Blues has no interest in cultivating and developing the D Word thread... :p

I've shared this before here. My ex (still in regular contact as we're still mates) bestie lives in Marooopna and has A LOT to do with Clayton's family.

She says it's news to them and believes it is absolute BS. News like that would travel very fast among their group (or so you'd think).

Hoping for the best, obviously.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s such a thrill to hear that Ben Camporeale is tracking as a top 10 prospect. And apparently Lucas could be a 2nd Rounder.

Hopefully they don’t burst our bubble and don’t nominate us lol. Although the odds of them not wanting to get drafted to the same club would have to be zero. :D
I was thinking the same thing.
Just imagine if they decide not to nominate us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back