Bluemour 'Silly Season' In Full Swing XXXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Hollands deal all but done. Easy deal
Dow will go through. Couple of others things to fall with it
Still looking to get an earlier pick. Could easily happen draft night
Looking at 1 or 2 "mature" players to help with depth.
I am not expecting more than 3 draft picks

Tomorrow could be exciting for Blues fans

Thanks for the info, Soapy. DFAs or late picks for mature players, hmm. Only know of the Crozier rumours but interested to see who else might be targeted as a depth player if true

Is Domenic Bedendo from the bulldogs part of the pieces? Someone mentioned him on another site.

If Hollands can follow the example of his younger brother and refocus on football we’ve got a steal.
There are reasons he’s so cheap, hopefully the new environment will bring about a positive change.

Interesting, thank you Forty. Hopefully he has his head screwed on right coming here and we foster change in his passion and commitment, if he’s been a bit unprofessional. Can I please ask if you’ve also heard the same that a deal is agreed?

If Hollands can follow the example of his younger brother and refocus on football we’ve got a steal.
There are reasons he’s so cheap, hopefully the new environment will bring about a positive change.
Hmmmmm.
Doesn't exactly inspire with confidence. Little brother a good influence? I'm assuming we checked that Ollie actually would be excited to play with Elijah?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Appreciate your input soaps

Hmmmmm.
Doesn't exactly inspire with confidence. Little brother a good influence? I'm assuming we checked that Ollie actually would be excited to play with Elijah?

Elijah sure isnt going to want to be in the VFL while his little brother is playing seniors. Even if Ollie can't "influence" Elijah, a little sibbling rivalry won't hurt.

Elijah sure isnt going to want to be in the VFL while his little brother is playing seniors. Even if Ollie can't "influence" Elijah, a little sibbling rivalry won't hurt.
I’m not looking forward to seeing their heated conversations after match selection.

Elijah: “Michael (Voss), I was passed over for my kid brother… this ain’t the way I wanted it dammit!!!”

1697363656093.jpeg 1697363737712.jpeg

Last edited:
So pumped for Hayden Crozier

Thanks for the inside info. Much appreciated.
Bring on Monday!

Last edited:
Said earlier this year that E.Hollands looks like he's fallen off a cliff performance wise... so im glad the ITK info supports that and it isn't my eyes going on me at the ripe old age of 27. When he made his debut last year he looked hardened and hungry for opportunity and this year he's looked like a total plodder. Still has a lovely kick on him but was weak, fumbly and timid in 2023.

Hoping being in a team with Ollie with Vossy and Crippa leading the troops will be enough for him to get back on track. His natural talent is massive but he needs a huge pre season and some supportive teammates who will get him back to the game winner he was in juniors.

Said earlier this year that E.Hollands looks like he's fallen off a cliff performance wise... so im glad the ITK info supports that and it isn't my eyes going on me at the ripe old age of 27. When he made his debut last year he looked hardened and hungry for opportunity and this year he's looked like a total plodder. Still has a lovely kick on him but was weak, fumbly and timid in 2023.

Hoping being in a team with Ollie with Vossy and Crippa leading the troops will be enough for him to get back on track. His natural talent is massive but he needs a huge pre season and some supportive teammates who will get him back to the game winner he was in juniors.
Yep, not excited at all on exposed form. As it stands we are losing two far superior depth players.

We're probably due for a gamble on potential to pay off though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back