Bluemour 'Silly Season' In Full Swing XXXV

Remove this Banner Ad

High draft picks depreciate faster then new cars. Top 10 Pick who hasn't produced:

After 1 Year = Mid - Late 1st
After 2 Years = Late 1st - Early 2nd
After 3 Years = Early 2nd - Mid 2nd
After 4 Years = Mid 2nd - Late 2nd
After 5 Years + = Early 3rd - Late 4th

Depending on what the draftee has shown and exact circumstances

I am not as excited as most seem to be about prospect of acquiring EHollands.

At this stage of our progress we need established guns to take us to the next level (top 4) now….not maybe/hopefull types.

As far as HFs go we have the injury prones in Martin cunners and now EHollands.

Cottrell is robust least.

mine usually said ”needs to do his homework”… but I usually ignored that because it was usually sour grapes from the teachers because I almost always had an A, A-, or a B+ next to the comment.

You could've been a brain surgeon.

Should've done your homework mate.

High draft picks depreciate faster then new cars. Top 10 Pick who hasn't produced:

After 1 Year = Mid - Late 1st
After 2 Years = Late 1st - Early 2nd
After 3 Years = Early 2nd - Mid 2nd
After 4 Years = Mid 2nd - Late 2nd
After 5 Years + = Early 3rd - Late 4th

Depending on what the draftee has shown and exact circumstances
Unless they perform
Pretty much get 2 firsts for a top 10 who’s shown something

I am not as excited as most seem to be about prospect of acquiring EHollands.

At this stage of our progress we need established guns to take us to the next level (top 4) now….not maybe/hopefull types.

As far as HFs go we have the injury prones in Martin cunners and now EHollands.

Cottrell is robust least.

You can't expect miracles with what we have to work with and who is on the market.

The only difference maker I've seen on the market this year was Schultz who Pies coughed up a premium for .

With the potential f/s rule changes coming into effect as soon as next year would hate to have given up our F1 and potentially have lost out on one or both of the Campos.

I do understand the concerns, especially the history of injury

“Carlton really getting that Dutch oven going now”

Is that what happens when you throw a blanket on Nick Daicos and fart all over the Filth?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Live from the trade room...

9d575ca847cd65d04c231ddfe4f7262b6db0351d88d527751bbc25bd316fa4a3_1.jpg

Hats off to anyone who finds a reason to bring Brian into the thread…

You can't expect miracles with what we have to work with and who is on the market.

The only difference maker I've seen on the market this year was Schultz who Pies coughed up a premium for .

With the potential f/s rule changes coming into effect as soon as next year would hate to have given up our F1 and potentially have lost out on one or both of the Campos.

I do understand the concerns, especially the history of injury
We'll be relying on natural improvement of our playing list by the look of things. Lets hope our perennial injured players can get through the preseason and contribute for most of season 2024.
I've mentioned it before Austin is a little too conservative seems hindered, several of the opposition teams have improved their list significantly once again and our game draw ain't going to get any easier . Lets hope we do some trading

Remove this Banner Ad

Back