Autopsy Blues loss to Suns discussion/rant etc etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

It really amazes me sometimes just how many fans we've got after a loss.
It is my final year of membership. I am not interested in Talk it achieves nothing without Action. our club has cancer it is enamoured with style and looking good in pr. for all the green shoots we have far to many weeds amongst the roses.

It is my final year of membership. I am not interested in Talk it achieves nothing without Action. our club has cancer it is enamoured with style and looking good in pr. for all the green shoots we have far to many weeds amongst the roses.
Well good riddance because it ain't like it used to be.

I don’t think you could pick a worse time to pull the pin if you tried. You should’ve given up a couple of years ago when it was obvious how crap we were going to be in the following 3 years. Honestly, I couldn’t think of a worse time to give up than after this year.

Sad to hear we'll lose you mid-rebuild. I would have waited until the end and confirming it was actually an abject failure before throwing the toys out of my cot, but respect for backing yourself in.

blokes like tuohy don't help on days like saturday - do we think he would turn things around by a running goal from 50 or maybe getting caught holding the ball in the opposition goal-square - tbt - we don't have a solid raft of players like hawthorn or geelong or sydney who stand up and say this is gonna stop now

How did that rank? Way below sub-par, and that's being nice.

I don't know about others who also go every week, but for myself I felt that was one of the poorest performances defensively we've had during this rebuild. There have been a multitude of reasons discussed in here though as to why we struggled last weekend. If I see Jones zone off 20m-25m ahead of his opponent again though, oh boy.......

If I see Jones zone off 20m-25m ahead of his opponent again though, oh boy.......

We have a history of playing useless twats into their best career form. Jesse White's 5 against us comes to mind. If Jones plays i'm just worried he makes Mason Cox look like an AFL footballer rather than the electrical tower pole he really is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have a history of playing useless twats into their best career form. Jesse White's 5 against us comes to mind. If Jones plays i'm just worried he makes Mason Cox look like an AFL footballer rather than the electrical tower pole he really is.

I'm hoping he's learnt a lesson by reviewing the tapes this week.

Me too Eskie, I'm terrified at the minute even thinking about it.

The positive I can take out of this is that the players who thrashed him in the past handful of games are actually decent KPFs. I don't think he should have too much trouble with a guy who should be playing basketball in the US.

The positive I can take out of this is that the players who thrashed him in the past handful of games are actually decent KPFs. I don't think he should have too much trouble with a guy who should be playing basketball in the US.
Needs to play him close and keep a good grip on him.

Anyone heard of Pies player Brayden Sier? Me neither.

Bet we all know him when he kicks 5 goals on debut against us. About due for another one of those games

More ok footballers:
Collingwood's Elliot's best haul is 5 against us as well.

L Thomas 7 goal haul versus us.

Chris Knights 5 was his best....against us.

Obv not versus Jones but we love helping out an opposition fwd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back