MVP Bob Skilton Medal 2016 - congratulations Josh Kennedy!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Rising star will be Mills....but tbe true essence of for me points to Allir.

Low-key think Papley should be strongly considered. Aliir rose from the NEAFL, Mills rose from the academy.. Papley rose from being a Bunyip plumber over-looked by every club. That's a pretty big rise.

Given it is broadcast on the swans website shouldn't it be the same time ?
If I had access to a decent wifi in this pub!

Geez watching Towers picking up some not insignificant votes during the middle rounds of the season. Only to be completely out of the side a few weeks later. Puzzling.

Geez watching Towers picking up some not insignificant votes during the middle rounds of the season. Only to be completely out of the side a few weeks later. Puzzling.

I recall him being dropped a real head-scratcher. A lot of us kinda bagged him, then we were sort of impressed, and just as we were impressed he was gone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I recall him being dropped a real head-scratcher. A lot of us kinda bagged him, then we were sort of impressed, and just as we were impressed he

His decision making hurts him, and not the obvious ones. .its the handballs to supports who are under more pressure than himself..

I shall look forward to the Richards vid once posted on the site....whilst I would not of picked him for the GF....of course knowing what happened I now wish we did

Remove this Banner Ad

Back