Think Tank Bomber Thompson in trouble with the law

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah but I bet you'v never seen a fat crackhead?
There was a crackhead at a former workplace who wasn't fat, but he was constantly stealing lunches out of the fridge and the pie warmer.

Funny I don't remember Bomber ever being in trouble with the law while he was at Essendon* #TaintedByCorioBay

Oh and Cooksen this s**t's gotta be worth a solid 4 points on your offseason ladder, 8 if they end up laying charges. :)

Of course he is guilty, presumption of guilt is one of Bay13's great traditions and precedence shall be honored accordingly. Of what is the question - and for that rampant speculation with nary attention to fact shall be our means of unearthing the "truth".

Then there is the vital question of how this is all part of a gigantic conspiracy -OF COURSE its a conspiracy- right now I'm leaning towards a massive underworld drug smuggling ring involving Bomber & Frank Costa's Sicilian Mafia connections. Bomber's converted warehouse is probably one of the drop off points and he may even be using former Geelong players to smuggle the gear into the country.
That's assuming they're recreational narcotics rather than performance-enhancing in which case his good friends Dean Robinson & Stephen Dank would surely be key players with Hirdy & Charters involved somewhere down the line.
A full on police raid on your house?
That’s 8 straight up

Apparently police found 100 MDMA tablets at Bomber's house
182174884.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back