List Mgmt. Bonner, Dumont, Teakle and Barkla delisted

Remove this Banner Ad

Today?

Dumont

Hayes no trade value DFA elsewhere

Barkla

Lycett to announce retirement or looking elsewhere.

Boak to retire.

Teakle maybe after the trade period?

Predicting Dumont, Fantasia, Hayes and Teakle. (Jonas already gone, and some trades out to be made later.)

So we are going into next year with an unproven young ruck in Sweet and a kid in Visentini. Lycett gone/retired, Teakle not up to it, and Hayes who Hinks hates. We know how this is going to end.😭

Unpopular but I'd be keeping Hayes and Fantasia, we have no coverage in both areas and our drafting selections will be exhausted by who where bringing in.

So we are going into next year with an unproven young ruck in Sweet and a kid in Visentini. Lycett gone/retired, Teakle not up to it, and Hayes who Hinks hates. We know how this is going to end.😭

Unpopular but I'd be keeping Hayes and Fantasia, we have no coverage in both areas and our drafting selections will be exhausted by who where bringing in.
Yeah I’d keep Hayes also and Fantasia should have played Saturday night instead of Mac@cheese.

They need to do exit interviews first so I would expect announcements by Wednesday

Fantasia on a minimum contract I could live with Christ knows he owes us but still think you are not playing him and Rioli in the same forward line.
Rioli + Fantasia balanced with SPP and McEntee or DBJ is a far better balance than Rioli balanced by SPP, McEntee and DBJ.

Port Adelaide great Travis Boak says his future is still up in the air ahead of the exit interview that is set to define whether he stays on at Alberton for another year.

Rioli + Fantasia balanced with SPP and McEntee or DBJ is a far better balance than Rioli balanced by SPP, McEntee and DBJ.
The most reliable person this year for generating goals was was Evans; goal assists and kicking more goals than points.
And now infamous for being dropped after kicking four goals and again when he kicked three.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The most reliable person this year for generating goals was was Evans; goal assists and kicking more goals than points.
And now infamous for being dropped after kicking four goals and again when he kicked three.
Francisman

Port Adelaide great Travis Boak says his future is still up in the air ahead of the exit interview that is set to define whether he stays on at Alberton for another year.
Just trying to read the tea leaves but it would be insane if he didn't get another year.

It would mean the coaching staff is looking to get a young player to develop into his place.

At this point in time, I am wondering if Hinkley is going to start adopting some of the players.

Noticed Zane Duursma out with our boys on Sunday night - surely someone can work their magic to get us pick 3/4. Can we bundle up Bonner, Clurey, Wines, DBJ, a couple of their grey hounds, one of their a horses and a future first and get Zane?

Noticed Zane Duursma out with our boys on Sunday night - surely someone can work their magic to get us pick 3/4. Can we bundle up Bonner, Clurey, Wines, DBJ, a couple of their grey hounds, one of their a horses and a future first and get Zane?
Leave Zane alone I reckon. He deserves the opportunity to pursue an AFL career at a professional club.

Do you really think they would give up their greyhounds?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back