List Mgmt. Bonner, Dumont, Teakle and Barkla delisted

Remove this Banner Ad

So that's 5 out so far
Lycett Boak still ?
Clurey wanting out as well as possibly Hayes
So we could have 9 out

Who has pulled the reigns and stopped Hayes getting the axe? I expected him to be in the first lot cut.

Must be waiting for trade week to make sure they get Sweet before they say bye bye.

3 rookies and Bonner. Hardly big moves.

They obviously tried to trade Bonner last year and got no bites, and figured no point trying to use him in a trade this year.

Weird delistings. Jonas, Lycett, Hayes, Clurey need to go as well and there aren't many draft picks to work with.
Three of these are rookie list players so in reality we have only opened 1 main list spot. Actually zero if you consider that we are 1 above the cap with Georgiades back on the list next year.

We also need to fit in at least three traded players plus three national draft players. We need lots of list spots.

I’ll always remember Riley “Timo” Bonner for being the only bloke to turn up in the 2021 PF. I said after that game that Hinkley and all the players except for Bonner should have been made to look a dying Russell Ebert in the eye and explain their performance.

For such a maligned player, he had a very good record in the few finals he played.

So that's 5 out so far
Lycett Boak still ?
Clurey wanting out as well as possibly Hayes
So we could have 9 out
I don't think there will be too many more. 3 players want to trade into Port but not sure how we get them. 3 picks in the draft but we might only pick 2. Then maybe picks in the scrap bin for the preseason draft.

Weird delistings. Jonas, Lycett, Hayes, Clurey need to go as well and there aren't many draft picks to work with.

I reckon we’ll hold onto Clurey as depth still. When fit he is still a reasonable 2nd or 3rd tall defender.

However given he’s my buddy he’ll probably get his marching orders tomorrow.

Hayes is the interesting one, we don’t seem to want to play him but Teakle is now gone, Lycett must surely be gone, Dixon is too fragile, Finlayson not big enough and Visentini still developing. He may keep a spot particularly if we don’t look like getting Sweet and/or Soldo.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tad surprised Bonner was delisted, probably means nobody was interested in trading for him.

Given Lycett and Clurey are almost certainly gone that makes 6 spots to fill, at a minimum.

I'm not sure Bonners delisting is that weird. Jones and Williams have come on as genuine first team players. Probably want more games into Burgoyne. Farrell played almost every game back there. Houston, Bergman and Burton as well. So he's currently 8th in line for a HBF spot. Its unneccesary to keep him.

Whether we could have got a token pick in a trade for him, well I guess not. I hope he finds his way onto another list though

I’ll always remember Riley “Timo” Bonner for being the only bloke to turn up in the 2021 PF. I said after that game that Hinkley and all the players except for Bonner should have been made to look a dying Russell Ebert in the eye and explain their performance.

For such a maligned player, he had a very good record in the few finals he played.

Why would you do that to Russell? He wouldn't want to hear their pathetic excuses.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back