Review Brad Crouch and others.

Remove this Banner Ad

If he continues to rise at this rate, 550/yr is not a bad deal at all.

If he continues to rise at this rate, 550/yr is not a bad deal at all.

I think that he's better than that. As he's improved his underlying fitness and has found confidence with his time with the ball, he's actually a bloody good kick. He can drill low and accurate. He's worth $550k every day without blinking. He's a better version of Scott Thompson, both in ball winning and especially in impact by foot. Both, by necessity, handball a lot in the contest, and there's zero point in discussing who's better there, but Matt can and does absolutely drill football by foot.

I think that he's better than that. As he's improved his underlying fitness and has found confidence with his time with the ball, he's actually a bloody good kick. He can drill low and accurate. He's worth $550k every day without blinking. He's a better version of Scott Thompson, both in ball winning and especially in impact by foot. Both, by necessity, handball a lot in the contest, and there's zero point in discussing who's better there, but Matt can and does absolutely drill football by foot.
I was reffering to Brad, but I agree.

Love the kid and have always backed him but since his inclusion our midfield dynamic has died in the proverbial and noone on our coaching panel has any idea how to fix this.

We cant go in with Crouch x 2.

Howell me down as I dont oftwn start threads but this to me is the biggest change up from the first 6 rounds.
Funny, I read this and thought your spelling mistake was a piece of Simpson like prophecy and genius. Then realised his name is Mathew Rowell

Remove this Banner Ad

Back