Review Brad Crouch and others.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ramify

Cancelled
Oct 15, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Love the kid and have always backed him but since his inclusion our midfield dynamic has died in the proverbial and noone on our coaching panel has any idea how to fix this.

We cant go in with Crouch x 2.

Howell me down as I dont oftwn start threads but this to me is the biggest change up from the first 6 rounds.

No you guys are nissing ny point. Im not doubtinf Brouch as a player, Im doubting the way our midfield functions with him in it.

Dumbest thread ever. Our issue wasn't at the contest. It's that we got torched when we conceded possession in our 50. That and the 3rd quarter where we couldn't go forward at all. We were lucky they didn't kick more goals. Going in a runner short in the age of limited rotations is a special kind of stupid as well.

No you guys are nissing ny point. Im not doubtinf Brouch as a player, Im doubting the way our midfield functions with him in it.
It's the way it functions in general

Brad hadn't 29 touches 62%
10 clearances (5 centre, 5 stoppage)
11 tackles
3 inside 50
4 rebound 50
1 goal

Yeah, few others need to go before him.

Dude, your stats are just that. Figurea on a screen.

A young Brouch was a perfect balance of inside/outside poise with confidence that allowed him tume and composure. The current Brouch is nothing more than an old Thommo who racks up nothing possessions, tackles and panicks. He is a poor mans vetsion of his brother and he has taken pace out of our nidfield.

Brouch, Mrouch,SLoane equals very little creativity if Sloane is tagged.
Brouch, Mrouch Greenwood even less.
Brouch, Mrouch Douglass dont even get me started.

Dumbest thread ever. Our issue wasn't at the contest. It's that we got torched when we conceded possession in our 50. That and the 3rd quarter where we couldn't go forward at all. We were lucky they didn't kick more goals. Going in a runner short in the age of limited rotations is a special kind of stupid as well.

Not looking at this game in isolation as stated in the O.P.

You think our midfield works better since hes been in?

You havent noticed a difference in our stoppagea or mifield running patterns since his inclusion?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love the kid and have always backed him but since his inclusion our midfield dynamic has died in the proverbial and noone on our coaching panel has any idea how to fix this.

We cant go it with Crouch x 2.

Howell me down as I dont oftwn start threads but this to me is the biggest change up from the first 6 rounds.
Watch it again, he was at the bottom of a lot of packs, can't be everywhere. Was not the problem tonight.

Last edited:
If we had 2 more gun midfielders Crouch would be unstoppable.

I Actually agree with this. He is expected to do things that arent part of his natural game seeinf as he is Dangerfields Air apparent.

We cant go in with Crouch x 2.

Is so far from our biggest problem in the midfield is not funny

I Actually agree with this. He is expected to do things that arent part of his natural game seeinf as he is Dangerfields Air apparent.
50th game

Including 3 starts to his career. Lifted tonight, was breaking through more tackles at clearances.

Our forward line was the problem tonight, they are all down on production. Lynch dropping marks, Tex shirking goals, Eddie in no mans land Jenkins down not able to ffe off of their brilliance.

Watch is again, he was at the bottom of a lot of packs, can't be everywhere. Was not the problem tonight.

Not what Im saying. And please people, look at this with a bit more of a wholistic viewpoint.

We had 3-5 blokes at the bottom of the pack tonight just like we had against the cats.

Hhahaha. Wowee

Drop the bloke who actually attacked the contest and won clearances? Okay champ.

What about Sloane? Offers literally 0 at the moment because we can't work out how to get him out of a tag.

Douglas? Offers 0
Yep, Brad gets his hands on the pill in the contest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back