Brad Crouch

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL, I've heard that these guys grew up being very competitive towards each other. No love lost in that video. Maybe winning games of football together will trigger some rare brotherly love between the two, but I'm not holding my breath on it.

LOL, I've heard that these guys grew up being very competitive towards each other. No love lost in that video. Maybe winning games of football together will trigger some rare brotherly love between the two, but I'm not holding my breath on it.
I imagine it's one of those brotherly relationships where they're always at each other's throats, until someone else has a go at their brother.

Will be interesting to watch on field dynamics.

I imagine it's one of those brotherly relationships where they're always at each other's throats, until someone else has a go at their brother.

Will be interesting to watch on field dynamics.

Already seen it last year in the SANFL and it was amusing. Crouch passes to Crouch who passes to Crouch who passes to Crouch who might give it to Callinan. And when Brad didn't pass it to Matt, Matt had a nice little temper tantrum yell at Brad for ignoring him. The afc players I was sitting near found it hilarious.

wait till someone from the opposition tries a cheap shot i reckon...then it could get quite interesting...

My read of them is that they're quite close but just very competitive with each other. The photos I see on social media always have them hanging out in the same social group. Pretty sure they live with together too. It's also a case of they'll rough up each other but if the opposition do it, you'll get both on the footy field. Can't wait to see that more!

Matt will cop that attention from opposition mids. What better way to get used to it than being roughed up by his brother!:p

They remind me of the Gowans twins, Albeit at different levels, And will spur each other on
But there are several likes to see,
Brad turning and pushing off his ankle
Matt increase in leg speed. He's at least a yard quicker over 20.
And both boys balance and side ways movement
Still a work in progress but I believe something special in the making.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The way Matt has managed to find the footy in his first 2 seasons is pretty impressive. With his first full preseason under his belt and some confidence in his power to buy him some time, I'm expecting a huge year from him. If Brad remains on the park I think our midfield will improve from last year. Would be better with Danger, but I doubt we've gone backwards, injury permitting.

OK. On the photo, his lower legs look thin, everything else big. The upper arms look like muscle, but his head looks very puffy: perhaps, he needs some of Shane Warne's mum's diuretics?

You've obviously never seen their father Crouch senior...built like a brick outhouse, one very solid unit is Phil just like his sons...obviously Brad's lower legs are lacking a bit of muscle definition at this stage given his well documented foot problems..

OK. On the photo, his lower legs look thin, everything else big. The upper arms look like muscle, but his head looks very puffy: perhaps, he needs some of Shane Warne's mum's diuretics?

So you want him to miss another season of footy?

Bicks do you think one of the Crouch boys might end up being the first player cited for hitting their own teammate? We've already had McGuiness hit a trainer, but I wouldn't be surprised at the Crouch boys smacking one or the other on the field. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back