Brad Hill, so underrated

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 27, 2006
Your Backyard
AFL Club
Fremantle
Thats right, the 3 time premeirship champion deserves so much more respect than he has been given. He has some of the best skills in the game, he boasts a tank the likes of the Saint Kitts and Nevis army have only seen in history books.

Some players win All Australians, club BnFs, Brownlow medals but go on holidays when young Bradley is leading his team to Premeirships.

We should all be so envious of the fact he plays for Hawthorn.

BVPPSO-CYAAV_VT.jpg
Brad pictured above with one of the many teammates that he made look good.

He'll be so good at 3rd man in when two are totally tangled up and he's attacking his target from behind.

His tackling style has been described as "turnstile."

In our three peat he was top 3 every year in effective inside fifties and metres gained.

He's played preservation footy all year this year but he's an absolute champ.

Spewing.
He played preservation footy all last year too. Freo are welcome to the little s**t as far as I'm concerned. There's no room at Hawthorn for players who refuse to give 100%, particularly self-interested little campaigners who can't keep themselves out of Victoria Police's crosshairs for longer than a few months.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He played preservation footy all last year too. Freo are welcome to the little s**t as far as I'm concerned. There's no room at Hawthorn for players who refuse to give 100%, particularly self-interested little campaigners who can't keep themselves out of Victoria Police's crosshairs for longer than a few months.
You're not helping me drive up his trade value man.

You're not helping me drive up his trade value man.
We'll throw in Jack Fitzpatrick as the set of steak knives. Just gotta make sure he hops in the right plane over there and doesn't wind up in Tahiti.

Thats right, the 3 time premeirship champion deserves so much more respect than he has been given. He has some of the best skills in the game, he boasts a tank the likes of the Saint Kitts and Nevis army have only seen in history books.

Some players win All Australians, club BnFs, Brownlow medals but go on holidays when young Bradley is leading his team to Premeirships.

We should all be so envious of the fact he plays for Hawthorn.

View attachment 268734
Brad pictured above with one of the many teammates that he made look good.
Good to see you keeping up the Hawthorn - Brad Hill - Fremantle theme with that pic of Hill after the 2013 GF :p

Straight swap for Mayne :drunk::drunk::drunk:
tumblr_inline_msgnrpvgVY1qz4rgp.gif

I can see the fear on other coaches' faces now. Brad Hill on one wing, Danyle Pearce on the other and Stephen Hill on a back flank. A more fearsome trio I haven't seen in my time of watching footy. Surely the equal of, if not better than Bourke, Barrett and Clay. Certainly more fearsome at the least.

Opponents will be hearing footsteps, the likes we haven't seen since Lethal hung up the elbows, fists and knees.

I can see the fear on other coaches' faces now. Brad Hill on one wing, Danyle Pearce on the other and Stephen Hill on a back flank. A more fearsome trio I haven't seen in my time of watching footy. Surely the equal of, if not better than Bourke, Barrett and Clay. Certainly more fearsome at the least.

Opponents will be hearing footsteps, the likes we haven't seen since Lethal hung up the elbows, fists and knees.
I'm the right system Brad Hill is amazing. In the wrong system he's not going to help much. Freo with all their contested players are the right side for him. Maybe Sydney as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back