How's Box Hill working out for you Ginnivan?

Remove this Banner Ad

Darwinism at it's finest.

page-1-hook-book-herald-and-weekly-times-1978-series-1-no-title-rec.jpg

Do you really think the Pies punted a fan favourite and talented young player like Ginnivan simply because of his addiction to horse gambling and other associated off field shenanigans??

lol as if well-run clubs make decisions based on fan favouritism :D Treloar and Grundy were also popular. Do you really believe every rumour you read on social media??

As you've pointed out he's been in and out of trouble, so when another club had interest - good luck, thanks for being part of our premiership side and enjoy playing for the team you supported as a kid and being coached by your idol. Schultz will be a more than adequate replacement

lol as if well-run clubs make decisions based on fan favouritism :D Treloar and Grundy were also popular. Do you really believe every rumour you read on social media??

As you've pointed out he's been in and out of trouble, so when another club had interest - good luck, thanks for being part of our premiership side and enjoy playing for the team you supported as a kid and being coached by your idol. Schultz will be a more than adequate replacement

Gotta pull the weeds out by the roots and throw 'em over your neighbours fence.

Well duh

Schultz is a massive upgrade on Ginnivag and its making me bitter

Is anyone else disappointed the title of this thread is missing an arbitrary comma

Ie. How’s Box Hill working out for you, Ginnivan

I was coping just fine, but now that it's been pointed out I'm ROPABLE!!!!

Treloar lost all credibility after he announced that Collingwood would win a flag before Richmond. I'm not surprised you got rid of him.

He already was showing signs of being a terrible decision maker. In fact, I wouldn't even know if he still plays for the dogs.

I don't believe in cutting another Man's Lunch. Or in the words of Billy Brownless, taking money from your mate's Wallet.

Brownless is a dumb dog so fair game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back