How's Box Hill working out for you Ginnivan?

Remove this Banner Ad

And now he's our D/H 🤗
He's a natural match winner, a very pure footy talent. If ge can get fit he'll be another Sidebottom or Daisy Thomas.

He'll annoy you but the punt is he will annoy your enemies more and its a pretty good brt.

He's a natural match winner, a very pure footy talent. If ge can get fit he'll be another Sidebottom or Daisy Thomas.

He'll annoy you but the punt is he will annoy your enemies more and its a pretty good brt.

I had a sudden realisation in October that he's actually a good bloke and always has been. No idea what prompted it...

Being serious for a moment, he's exactly what we need given his age profile and talent. He may have been a little surplus to requirements at Collingwood once Schultz came in. You guys are in your window and need guys that will make you stronger in 24 & 25. Schultz does that, partnering with Hill.
We are 3 years off being contenders again (optimistically), and need guys who will help us for that period. Ginnivan will be coming into his prime then, but more importantly, his mental age will be a bit higher than he is now. As an opposition supporter, I liked watching him at Collingwood. Supremely talented, but needs to put in the work to fulfil it. That's our problem now, and if Mitchell and the coaching staff believe they are up to that challenge, then this is one member who's backing them in.

r250_2_890_309_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Where's Jack?

Jeffs hook 🪝

Last edited:
I had a sudden realisation in October that he's actually a good bloke and always has been. No idea what prompted it...

Being serious for a moment, he's exactly what we need given his age profile and talent. He may have been a little surplus to requirements at Collingwood once Schultz came in. You guys are in your window and need guys that will make you stronger in 24 & 25. Schultz does that, partnering with Hill.
We are 3 years off being contenders again (optimistically), and need guys who will help us for that period. Ginnivan will be coming into his prime then, but more importantly, his mental age will be a bit higher than he is now. As an opposition supporter, I liked watching him at Collingwood. Supremely talented, but needs to put in the work to fulfil it. That's our problem now, and if Mitchell and the coaching staff believe they are up to that challenge, then this is one member who's backing them in.
Not surplus really, he did the work and took Lipinskis spot in the side, having been bumped from the forward line by a future Norm Smith medalist and a Brownlow medalist (Mitchell rested forward while rotating with Adams).

His personality was the problem, ill suited to a touch Feely new age coach. A tougher type like Sam Mitchell is unlikely to make him upset, so long as he pulls his head in just a bit it will work. Definitely a footballer, heaps of class.

Aside from squealing for frees and demanding Jo the goose goal opps, I am not sure what his talents are.

As for his personality, is there definitive proof that Ricky Chicken Nixon is not his grandfather.
A Swan knows about whinging for frees but has no idea about footy talent? Quelle suprise.

He could kick 10 goals in a Swines flag and you’d still say the same thing 😂

Meanwhile, he averaged the same goals and goal assists as Oh Errol 🤷‍♂️

… and I would be ashamed

must admit I am alarmed by the lack of judgement shown by otherwise respected Kennetian and Eddiehead fans and gag FITWit.

So you should be. Swines would still be on 3 flags if not for all the AFL reacharounds

rubbsh…afl allowed the pies to get away with heaps…cashies … renowned comedians Cloke, Thomas and Swan getting huge payments via the footy show…

rubbsh…afl allowed the pies to get away with heaps…cashies … renowned comedians Cloke, Thomas and Swan getting huge payments via the footy show…

Elon Musk Lol GIF

Barry Hall. Lance franklin's "injury". COLA. Rivers of our money. Umpires. Tribunals. 19 men on the pitch to steal a game. What a heap of infamy and villainy.

Your club died, and the AFL has been puppeting the corpse for the viewing pleasure of Sydneysiders. The stink is atrocious.

Jack Ginnivan may be a bad person, he's still too good for your club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And when has social media ever been wrong 🤷‍♂️

That’s right, never

Do you really think the Pies punted a fan favourite and talented young player like Ginnivan simply because of his addiction to horse gambling and other associated off field shenanigans??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back