Player Watch Brayden Maynard

Remove this Banner Ad

To be fair,we only lose players that we don’t want to keep,or want to get rid of because of our salary cap position.I can’t think of one player who left the club in recent years that we actually wanted to keep.
Beams 1st time around we definitely did not want to lose him, these stories about players do not come out of nowhere, I would hate to lose Maynard but this story keeps reappearing and that is a big concern.

This sort of thing is what happens to clubs as badly run as the Pies have been recently things come to a head.

Beams 1st time around we definitely did not want to lose him, these stories about players do not come out of nowhere, I would hate to lose Maynard but this story keeps reappearing and that is a big concern.

This sort of thing is what happens to clubs as badly run as the Pies have been recently things come to a head.
Beams was always going to go with his fathers health - of course we didn't want to lose him but the realistic option was to get what we could. Can you imagine how it would have played out in the media and the playing group that we had tried to prevent a player going to his ailing father???
The big mistake was taking him back again.

No I don’t think we wanted to keep Thomas and Freeman and Nathan Brown,all injury plagued or past their prime.Beams is probably the only one that left that we actually wanted to keep,but then again he was always the exception to the rule.

Thomas and Nathan Brown where Finished when they left.

We wanted to keep Freeman but Saints offered him Guranteed Money where we had it on Performance Based Contract

Just Media Trolling Really based on very little Facts

By saying, "I'd love to stay at Collingwood", leaves the possibility open to him going...

When he is doing training away from the club at an organisation with links to Melbourne players and management, months after rumours started about him leaving for Melbourne.....

Its a fair conclusion to come too...

So what conclusion do you come to from ‘love playing for Collingwood and being at Collingwood. My heart is with Collingwood. I’m a loyal person’.?

So what conclusion do you come to from ‘love playing for Collingwood and being at Collingwood. My heart is with Collingwood. I’m a loyal person’.?
You've got to read between the words to really understand what he is trying to say. In this case it's "space, space, space, space, space, space, space, full stop, tab, space, space, space, space, full stop, tab, space, space, full stop."

Sounds like he's either leaving or his car is misfiring.

We lost Dale Thomas due to Malthouse. Looks like same thing happening again although I’ll be shocked if Maynard doesn’t provide his new club, significantly better output than Thomas did at carlton. His ankle was stuffed. Maynard is on the brink of AA honours.

Just need to aim for a 2022 pick or hold tight for FA compo end of next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We lost Dale Thomas due to Malthouse. Looks like same thing happening again although I’ll be shocked if Maynard doesn’t provide his new club, significantly better output than Thomas did at carlton. His ankle was stuffed. Maynard is on the brink of AA honours.

Just need to aim for a 2022 pick or hold tight for FA compo end of next year.
Why is he gone? What concrete information have you actually got?

No I don’t think we wanted to keep Thomas and Freeman and Nathan Brown,all injury plagued or past their prime.Beams is probably the only one that left that we actually wanted to keep,but then again he was always the exception to the rule.
Frost??!!!

$800k for Maynard?
Surely that’s a piss take for half back flanker?
He would want to transform into an elite mid to command those dollars

Remove this Banner Ad

Back