Opinion Brendon Bolton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In other news, the AFL is making a nice side business selling Carlton's double-up games to the highest bidder.

Only kidding. But they're changing the rules to allow it next year.

i've seen more structure at the NAB auskick half time games.

if that's not the coach, then we've had the rotten luck of drafting 15 brain dead kids that can't be coached. can't rule it out, but i'm leaning towards the coach not being up to it.
Most agendas around here are with the intention of the club being better.

The thought that Bolton might not be the man for the job is a realistic one.

Let me be clear again, I am not defending Bolton, I am stating what the fact of the rebuild are as a comparison

Average margin till the 11th game of the season

Lions 2017 = -35 points
Lions 2018 = -20 points
Carlton 2019 = 23 points

And this is why I have so little respect for many of our supporters. Unless you agree with them, your judgement/wisdom gets questioned. It is this sort of ******** that led to a Coalition victory 2 weeks ago. Just because you make the most noise, doesn't make you right.
I see what you are getting at, there, I was about to protest.

Let me be clear again, I am not defending Bolton, I am stating what the fact of the rebuild are as a comparison

Lions 2017 = -35 points
Lions 2018 = -20 points
Carlton 2019 = 23 points

Sometimes you've just got to concede. Arguing a point becomes mundane, this is one of those times.

Seriously though, what does Bolton do? Should he fall on his sword and quit, taking MLG with him?
Where to go from here? Right now, we are insignificant in football circles....the players, the coaches, the medical and condition dept.....insignificant.

Everyone at the club is being made to look worse than they are. That just cannot go on. Could be an interesting week. Could? Will be....no other way.

Lions 2017 = -35 points
Lions 2018 = -20 points
Carlton 2019 = 23 points
Its not the margins mate. Its the absence of mongrel.
You can get done but still have a go.

Lions 2017 = -35 points
Lions 2018 = -20 points
Carlton 2019 = 23 points
We’re not tanking though this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not arguing at all Plow, I just state reality, not the emotions of a win or loss when analyzing our situation

The reality is that we are very badly performing football team. My issue is, the team we just fielded is young but not that bad at football. Something is not right.

It’s never completely the coach, but it’s clear Bolton is one of the reasons we’re so incompetent, from our completely lack of structure to his pathetic, inauthentic and pretentious messaging.

Would be useful in a HR role at a mid-tier organisation, but is useless as a senior coach.

It’s never completely the coach, but it’s clear Bolton is one of the reasons we’re so incompetent, from our completely lack of structure to his pathetic, inauthentic and pretentious messaging.

Would be useful in a HR role at a mid-tier organisation, but is useless as a senior coach.

His message? Where you in the rooms and the huddle?

Now that is a different circumstance, let's dissect the game

People demanding for the coach to be sacked have little knowledge of what is transpiring
I think its past what any of us think or want.
I had the suspicion last week and this game confirmed it. The players have spoken.
There is something wrong and stats have become irelevant.

Not arguing at all Plow, I just state reality, not the emotions of a win or loss when analyzing our situation

That's the first game I have watched in 3 years.

They are rabble, this is coaching.

Cripps has had enough, where is his support? An inside bull like Kennedy who is always injured? Dow with his 72% tog and 50% disposal
efficiency? That's the club.

There is a list there with good young players on it, an opportunity exists...just no longer for Bolton.

His record is appalling and there is no game plan.

Sometimes you just gotta move on.

The reality is that we are very badly performing football team. My issue is, the team we just fielded is young but not that bad at football. Something is not right.

You see this, I see this, hence I find it somewhat insulting having posters come on here and endeavour to sell that a notion that all is well and that the players love Bolton. That's not to say it's all Boltons fault but man, we are rotting at the core.

I said this week that the club was casting out an air of despondency. If we were despondent before this week, we're going to be somewhat worse the next.

We're at breaking point and something will have to give, before the whole adventure caves in on itself.
We went on a journey, but it just wasn't a particularly good one. That happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back