Brett Voss

Remove this Banner Ad

richo

Draftee
My feelings on Brett Voss are that the Lions are makeing a big mistake if they let him leave the club as he is a hard ball player (we have already lost a couple of hardballers) & can shut an opposition player down (remember Wayne Swarze,Sydney in the first half ,cut Brisbane to bits , until Brett went on him & shut him out of the game) also his disposal & ball skills (where the Lions fell down badly even when not under pressure) are a lot better than some of his so called senior teamates that continually kick to the opposition.These sort of players that can keep there balance & eye on the ball when under pressure are very hard to come by & should not be let go so easily
Brisbane have enough recievers what we need are a few more hardballers

I woudn't be too worried about losing Brett - I know he's a Queenslander and we want to retain and gain players from our home state; but i think we have plenty of younger players who defintely show more potenial than him - that's not to say that he wasn't good. For example; Craig Bolton, Aaron Shattock, Marcus Picken, etc, etc.
Now, i would be very worried if it was his brother who we were losing!

Why did this thread come up on the bottom of a thread just now?? Been 13 years since last post!!
It appeared in that bit at the bottom because you were in the most recent thread at the top of the stack for the Brissie board, which means that the 'next' post was in fact the very very last post at the extreme bottom of the Brissie board.

And now it's the first because you've bumped it. Someone's probably going to tell that story about Michael sledging Brett that one time. I hope you're happy. ;)

I woudn't be too worried about losing Brett - I know he's a Queenslander and we want to retain and gain players from our home state; but i think we have plenty of younger players who defintely show more potenial than him - that's not to say that he wasn't good. For example; Craig Bolton, Aaron Shattock, Marcus Picken, etc, etc.
Now, i would be very worried if it was his brother who we were losing!
Amen, brother.:cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a pity we don't have Brett anymore, but r well, we have plenty of other players.
I just wanted to quote a SpecialBruce post.

My life is complete:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back