Play Nice Brian Taylor

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it's Bruce. He behaves for Bruce. Stick him with dickheads like rompingwins or Darce and you get rubbish calls like that.

Or is it something to do with Thursday/Friday night football?

It's funny how BT's playing career has mirrored his calling career. Two words sum it up.

Talented dickhead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BT was back to his old self today, just as well Darcy was not a part of today's call.

OOOOOOORRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAZIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FANTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEA.. ffs.

I'm blaming Richo being there. He seems to behave on Thursday/Friday night games with Bruce but this was a Tuesday game WITH Bruce but also with Richo so maybe that cancels it out.

Will Langford kicks one of the goals of the round and the sound byte will end with "WAS IT TOUCHED??? WAS IT TOUCHED??? WAS IT TOUCHED???"

The ball was clearly not touched at all and no Demons players were appealing.

It reminds of Peter Siddle getting a hat trick for Australia against England and the last thing you hear is Mark Nicholas loudly and enthusiastically shouting "NOT YET HE HASN'T!!! "NOT YET HE HASN'T!"

Way to ruin the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else find it strange how excited he gets whenever a player does his hamstring?

"HE'S DONE A STRING!!!!!!!!"

Yes, it's disgraceful. His commentary of Brandon Parfitt doing his hamstring was appalling. I bet his family were stoked to hear an old fat man so excited that their kid just badly injured himself.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back